SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the post SDCC blues! :(

It was a blast tho! It was nice meeting some of the freaks! usswanker is a blast! :D

And it was awesome to meet Killken and his Sister! They gave me a ____ load of TimTams yo! And I had a blast hanging with my best boardie friend Something Sexy! :lol

Furystorm is an EPIC FAIL for dissing me. -___-

Staying at the Marriot was amazing too! The Nintendo Gaming Lounge was super awesome and seeing all the celebrities walking by like nothing! It was great and so close!!

The con was 10 times better this year than the last time I went! So much ____ing fun!!!

I <3 you SDCC!!! :(

:rock :rock :rock

it was awesome staying so close to the con...i ran into charlie from lost, lamar odom and the dude that played the candyman

i am sure there were more that i missed though

Jealous, I only ran into Robert LaSardo.

wtf!!! Who where u and how come u didn't come to me!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I was sitting at the table closest to the door into the room wearing the purple LSU hat. And why should I have to come to YOU?:rotfl:impatient:

Jealous, I only ran into Robert LaSardo.

I ran into him also in the Marriott. He was very cool....too bad my pic with him got photo-bombed.:monkey2

Hey did anyone get Hunger Games pin from the Lionsgate booth that they do not want? It would make the womans day.

Last edited:
Best con in the 7 years I've been going. Getting stuff worked on for projects I'm going to be doing was great and I'm looking forward to getting those all going. The Freaks Dinner/After Party were both really really awesome! Still stoked from winning the Obi-Wan statue. :rock The Weta Party was quite awesome as well! Loved getting a chance to be there and mingle with everyone. SS had the most awesome stuff I've ever seen at their booth this year! Loved it! I enjoyed walking around the Con and seeing all the other stuff I wouldn't buy but still looked cool. Got to go to two panels the TORn/Hobbit panel (helped out with that one) and a private Gears of War 3 panel.

As always I loved getting a chance to talk with the folks from Sideshow, Weta, Jerry V, and the Freaks Board/S&F as you all helped make my Con awesome! I would have no problem giving this Con a solid A+.

the con is what one makes it and i too had a great time. what sort of projects do you have in the works and which Obi did you win?

Yeah, you could PO stuff from SS at the booth.

What about new HT figures, Boba Fett or Grievous? I'm assuming not since there's so much speculation (on the HT figures at least) on price. And no pre-order dates for anything on their site. It seems like in years past we would at least have dates.

I need to hook up with "da Josh" get smashed and continue to SMASH towards the West coast one of these years, we can even scoop up Waller wit da do'h mess with Texas bullsheeeeeeeeet!

However, it was cool meeting up at SSF dinner and being very fortunate to win a SS 12" IG-88..It was nice seeing my ol buddy OT Freak and meeting Darth Waller, Commtech and Short Round. Too bad I couldn't make the after party...I also did met Pitu, talking with artist Mark Brooks (my man PITU can talk)...

It was great meeting you, too. Congrats again on your win! :hi5:

Hey freaks, im a little young in the game you can say, Im from Philly, and iv been going to local Cons, NYCC and alot of stuff on the east coast, But im ready to take the next big step and go to SDCC 2012!!!

Can you guys tell me what the best way to approach it is? I wanna stay on site, so i can be close to the con, the parties and still mingle and chill. Were should i get tickets, If u wanna PM me and be a good freak let me know, THANKS!!!

Make sure you follow SDCC on FB and Twitter. Their website is www.comic-con.org. Sometime around Sep or Oct they will release tickets online. If you're following them, then you'll get a pretty good heads up. As far as hotels go, you won't be able to book a hotel until March. Because the convention pretty much reserves all of the nearby hotels, then will release them to be booked online in March. You can try and book them beforehand but it's difficult to find one that will let you, and when you do it's usually more expensive than the convention rate.

Oh and seeing Waller, Swabbie and Congerking was bad ass too!!! Celebration 6 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CVI is coming faster than a nerd at SDCC! :lol

I need to hook up with "da Josh" get smashed and continue to SMASH towards the West coast one of these years, we can even scoop up Waller wit da do'h mess with Texas bullsheeeeeeeeet!

Make it so! :lecture

Back