SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats ghey....but I think they'll most likely put it up an online version of teh preview night. But don't worry...preview night isn't that big of a deal...u just go in earlier with less people. Thats all...the best day is Saturday!!!! With the big panels...

For most, PN is pretty much, a chase for getting the "rare exclusives" before they sell out the next day or that night.

How was PN this past SDCC, packed?

Hope preview night isnt sold out. I heard they were going to be selling SDCC 2011 tickets at the show but damn. I'm sure their will be some 4 day w/ preview night tickets available online.

Tickets: Nope
Hotel: Nope
Flight: Nope
Money: Nope

And SDCC 2011 is July 21 -24 (Preview Night 20th).

I AM SO GOING NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YES! I will be dressing up!

38740_1458032804205_1034910051_31337696_8286932_n.jpg

Hope preview night isnt sold out. I heard they were going to be selling SDCC 2011 tickets at the show but damn. I'm sure their will be some 4 day w/ preview night tickets available online.

Tickets: Nope
Hotel: Nope
Flight: Nope
Money: Nope

And SDCC 2011 is July 21 -24 (Preview Night 20th).

I'm sure preview night isn't sold out yet. I'm not going to worry about it, although I kinda wish I would have gotten my passes for next year at the Con. I did it last year and it was one less thing to think about.

This year's tickets went up for sale in the Fall. That was when I was moving to Houston, so by the time I remembered, they were sold out. I am NOT making that mistake this year. I WILL be at SDCC 2011. Another week of vacation from work also helps make this possible. :lol

I would be surprised if they are actually completely sold out already. Plus don't they hold a lot of the rooms until it gets closer and open them up.

I will also most likely being staying at the Marriot.

I needs helps yo, I PLAN TO PURCHASE my tickets and booking of hotels WHERE DO I GO :panic::panic::panic:

I needs helps yo, I PLAN TO PURCHASE my tickets and booking of hotels WHERE DO I GO :panic::panic::panic:

I assume you will purchase SDCC tickets on their site which haven't gone up yet.

Hotel I am still not exactly sure about. If you can book it ahead of time whenever you want or if you have to wait and book through SDCC website.

I assume you will purchase SDCC tickets on their site which haven't gone up yet.

Hotel I am still not exactly sure about. If you can book it ahead of time whenever you want or if you have to wait and book through SDCC website.

:rock :rock :rock I'm staying glued to this thread then because I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thud:

1.jpg

Back