SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the dates for SDCC 2011?

I am planning on going. I am going to save up in August since I remember tickets going on sale in September put I could be wrong.

My problem is the price its going to cost me to go. Its pricey.

And hotels are already getting sold out? Damn.

I imagine its the same dates 21-24 july

We dunno if the hotels are sold out...i doubt it....but u never know...

There's always hostel. But ____ that...i did that last year....cost me $25 a night....not bad...but I'm to old for that ____.

I imagine its the same dates 21-24 july

We dunno if the hotels are sold out...i doubt it....but u never know...

There's always hostel. But ____ that...i did that last year....cost me $25 a night....not bad...but I'm to old for that ____.

Probably July 20 -24 huh... All hotels I look at have those dates as grey. :( I guess I'll check Orbitz... damn, they only have until June 2011.

Hostel... no thank you. As you said I'm too old to be staying in places like that. Rape sheets in the room. *shiver*

Hotel+Plane+Expenses = :monkey2 :(

probably july 20 -24 huh... All hotels i look at have those dates as grey. :( i guess i'll check orbitz... Damn, they only have until june 2011.

Hostel... No thank you. As you said i'm too old to be staying in places like that. Rape sheets in the room. *shiver*

hotel+plane+expenses = :monkey2 :(

stop ur whinning and save up n00b!

Probably July 20 -24 huh... All hotels I look at have those dates as grey. :( I guess I'll check Orbitz... damn, they only have until June 2011.

Hostel... no thank you. As you said I'm too old to be staying in places like that. Rape sheets in the room. *shiver*

Hotel+Plane+Expenses = :monkey2 :(

Probably gray because they are waiting a bit before they open up those dates.

I'm allowed to whine. I have a permit for it.

I have to save about $2000 (not including spending money).

No way ...i spent like $700 on flight and stay last year....and $200 in food.

I didn't buy much either.....since there's alot of schawg.

Next year I'm hoping to stay in a hotel with a couple people to split the price.

So be optimistic n00b.

No way ...i spent like $700 on flight and stay last year....and $200 in food.

I didn't buy much either.....since there's alot of schawg.

Next year I'm hoping to stay in a hotel with a couple people to split the price.

So be optimistic n00b.

... Did that $700 flight include the hostel? No Hostel for me dammit. A hotel is going to be atleast $150 per night unless i can get one cheapier or share with someone who isnt a serial killer.

I also buy artwork so i need as much cash as I can get woman.

... Did that $700 flight include the hostel? No Hostel for me dammit. A hotel is going to be atleast $150 per night unless i can get one cheapier or share with someone who isnt a serial killer.

I also buy artwork so i need as much cash as I can get woman.

If your staying near the convention...its more like 215 and up. And thats with the discount if your lucky. If this is SD's last year to prove they can handle the masses...they best get the hotels in line and open more rooms up with discounts :lecture

If your staying near the convention...its more like 215 and up. And thats with the discount if your lucky. If this is SD's last year to prove they can handle the masses...they best get the hotels in line and open more rooms up with discounts :lecture

True that....i forgot that this might be the last year.

Oh and I'm not a serial killer....Pitu is tho. ;)

DANG! Trying to bend people over a barrel.

SDCC needs to take over a few hotels and offer good discounts. You'd know that pretty much everyone at your hotel is goign to the show.. so you can booby trap those bastards.

True that....i forgot that this might be the last year.

Oh and I'm not a serial killer....Pitu is tho. ;)

I wont room with Pitu. His pumpness would keep me awake. He probably Papo in his sleep.

What if you buy tickets and something comes up where you can't go? Can you cancel them?

To book this far in advance is very hard for me. And I swear every summer something ____ty happens, so I know if I buy tickets so far ahead, there's a chance I won't be able to go.

What if you buy tickets and something comes up where you can't go? Can you cancel them?

To book this far in advance is very hard for me. And I swear every summer something ____ty happens, so I know if I buy tickets so far ahead, there's a chance I won't be able to go.

I am not sure but I would hope you could cancel or return your tickets.

Yes you can. I know because I had to get refunded for my tickets. Its easy. They have a return form that you email to the return department and then they refund your credit card (or if your card changed) they will send you a check.

So no worries there.

:rock :rock :rock

He is paying for all my ____!

Nice.

Yes you can. I know because I had to get refunded for my tickets. Its easy. They have a return form that you email to the return department and then they refund your credit card (or if your card changed) they will send you a check.

So no worries there.

Nice.

That's great! I just found this from this year.

CANCELLATION, REFUND
AND EXCHANGE POLICY

By registering for a badge, paid or complimentary, you agree not to sell, trade or give your comp code, barcode confirmation or badge to anyone else without written permission from Comic-Con International and further you agree that if you do so, Comic-Con has the right to cancel your badges and keep any money you may have paid. Barcodes and badges that have been sold or transferred by a member will not be honored by Comic-Con.
Complimentary passes may not be sold. These passes have no value and you are not entitled to a refund of any amount for unused complimentary passes.
All Badges and complimentary passes are the property of San Diego Comic Convention, Inc. and must be relinquished to Comic-Con on request.
TRANSFER/RESALE POLICY:

Reselling, reusing or transferring a Comic-Con membership is strictly prohibited.

REFUND POLICY:

If you cannot attend Comic-Con 2010 you must apply for a refund by June 21, 2010. Comic-Con reserves the right to change its cancellation, refund and exchange policy at any time and without notice. Refunds will be sent within 30 days of the conclusion of Comic-Con 2010.
Refund requests must be received in writing by June 21, 2010, and e-mailed to us<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> /*<![CDATA[*/ /*********************************************** * Encrypt Email script- Please keep notice intact * Tool URL: https://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/ * **********************************************/ <!-- Encrypted version of: refunds [at] *********.*** //--> var emailriddlerarray=[114,101,102,117,110,100,115,64,99,111,109,105,99,45,99,111,110,46,111,114,103] var encryptedemail_id12='' //variable to contain encrypted email for (var i=0; i<emailriddlerarray.length; i++) encryptedemail_id12+=String.fromCharCode(emailriddlerarray) document.write('by clicking here') /*]]>*/ </SCRIPT> by clicking here OR mailed to:

Comic-Con Refund Request
PO Box 128458
San Diego, CA 92112-8458
COMIC-CON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.

Back