SDCC 2011 Preview Night Passes Already SOLD OUT?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they let you check in and pick up your four day pass (without preview night) on Wednesday like they did this year, I won't mind missing out on one night.

Yeah...this is my main concern....i really don't need to go to Preview Night....i just don't wanna do the line the next morning. :pray:

Get badge -----> to The Field. :drink -----> barf on Ski :yuck

luke_n10.jpg

Hanging out with ya'll is going to be so much effing fun! I can't wait till tickets go up!!! And I will drink all of your a$$es under the table. :yess:

Hanging out with ya'll is going to be so much effing fun! I can't wait till tickets go up!!! And I will drink all of your a$$es under the table. :yess:

Is that a challenge???

I think Sam is going to have to put you in your place.

I won't even bother trying to embarrass you. My liver died decades ago so I just keep drinking.

Is that a challenge???

I think Sam is going to have to put you in your place.

I won't even bother trying to embarrass you. My liver died decades ago so I just keep drinking.

Oh hell, I truly wont drink that much. I like to stay completely sane so I don't regret anything the next day. Like falling asleep next to a toilet, nude.
Pitu! ;)

I gotta go next year, I was amazed from the pictures this year and gotta join the fun.

Back