1/6 SDCC '19 Reveals Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be there at preview night tonight to confirm it with pics, assuming it doesn’t leak before hand.

It’d be awesome if Kilmer Batman and O’Donnell Robin are there, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. Most likely got confused with a Marvel figure or Arkham or something. Forever stuff would be too interesting. They have yet to finish Batman Returns, why would they jump into a new line of figures?

I’ll be there at preview night tonight to confirm it with pics, assuming it doesn’t leak before hand.

It’d be awesome if Kilmer Batman and O’Donnell Robin are there, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. Most likely got confused with a Marvel figure or Arkham or something. Forever stuff would be too interesting. They have yet to finish Batman Returns, why would they jump into a new line of figures?

Well said Fabio ..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get pics of hot toys first hand .. you will be a hero to all of us .!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did the same thing the 1966, and 1989, they teased a Romero joker with the bat mobile, then tease us a bob the goon action figure, along with Batman forever.

I low key love Batman and robin but the winter suits were unused forever suits, so in robin’s case is just a repaint of the forever suit lolol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you look at back part of the image, you can clearly see Wonder Woman and Superman, but I'm not sure what they are. They look like from the animated series maybe?

67203291_121446415799205_3872773432437374976_n.jpg

If you look at back part of the image, you can clearly see Wonder Woman and Superman, but I'm not sure what they are. They look like from the animated series maybe?

67203291_121446415799205_3872773432437374976_n.jpg
Superman like the 1/5 animated statue (that has been solicited) and it looks like the new Wonder Woman PF from Sideshow (that people have in hand).

Hopefully we get more leaks soon. The wait is killing me :lol

I’m sure they aren’t done setting up. But all I am seeing from pics is marvel, marvel, and more marvel.

Marvel, Star Wars, Marvel, Star wars...so many Spider-Man it's crazy.

So nothing shown for DC if anybody need any proof that Hot Toys did not care about DC it's very evident now. The amount of stuff co.ing out for marvel/ star wars is ridiculous.

I used to give them thr benefit of doubt but not anymore. The make the most absqure figures while neglecting the main DC figures .

Yeah you can kiss that shazam figure good bye.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It hasn't even started... dont' we have to wait until tomorrow to see everything? Heck we haven't even seen any photos of Two-Face at the show.

Back