1/6 SDCC '19 Reveals Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a quick shot of Robin, I’ll be taking better photos throughout the weekend on @dontbegaunted

67126064_470687150389484_926489078018557898_n.jpg

Man this must be a really early prototype, as the paintjob looks really flat and is missing any of the shading and airbrushing on the armor that you'd expect to see.

If I were to choose the top 3 HT figures I saw it would be Fisto, Pennywise, and Wick.

Man this must be a really early prototype, as the paintjob looks really flat and is missing any of the shading and airbrushing on the armor that you'd expect to see.

I could be wrong but I don't think the movie suit had any shading, at least on the red parts. The colors are off though that's for sure.

If you go by photos of the actual suit and not the promo and movie shots, the color and shine is actually a little more accurate. Not perfect but not a drastic difference like when compared to the promo photos.

batman-forever-batman-robin-suits.jpg

I hope that's an upcoming Ledger Joker behind Robin. I missed out on all the earlier ones...

This movie is why George Clooney will never be Batman again...….:lol

In some ways I think that’s a shame, as awful as the film was (enjoyed it as a kid, though I was old enough to start seeing the problems even back then) Clooney wasn’t the big problem of the film... the director was one and Mr Freeze was the other, completely miscast over the top and just cheesy.

In another world where B&R had been better received I would have liked to have seen the “Batman Triumphant” story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Fleischer Superman stuff from Mezco. Wish the scale was a little bigger, though. Would have been awesome if he was part of their 1/12 line. Still cool none the less. Love that they're doing the robot as well.

Really hoped there'd be an Affleck 1/4 scale. Still hoping for the BvS version, or even a Justice League with a lovely gothic statue base to stand on. Would be a boss ass piece, I reckon it'd sell out also. Imagine a lovely textured BvS suit with correct beefy proportions and a nice thick leather like draping cape. Jeeesus.

Really hoped there'd be an Affleck 1/4 scale. Still hoping for the BvS version, or even a Justice League with a lovely gothic statue base to stand on. Would be a boss ass piece, I reckon it'd sell out also. Imagine a lovely textured BvS suit with correct beefy proportions and a nice thick leather like draping cape. Jeeesus.

Yup me to. I want to see all the main movie versions of Batman in 1/4 scale. Bale(we have), Keaton and Affleck. Reeve and Cavil Superman figure would also be incredible in 1/4 scale but I don't expect to ever see them sadly.

It’s odd that they lead off with Robin. I know how much Hot Toys loves their Batmen.

Even stranger that they never released at least Catwoman from Returns. I could see that one being a big seller. And from a much better film.

It’s possible that a potential Batman Forever figure needed further approval to be shown, was incomplete, or was damaged in some way.

I agree, really odd to show Robin first especially since the Forever suit (Puma) would’ve been the obvious thing to show.

Back