1/6 SDCC '19 Reveals Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68543d963f5f9d348124ec040c265c9a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that a new Joker and Two Face behind him..?

Good lord. I wish some other company would pick up the licenses that HT dropped the ball on. Let them be the Marvel/Star Wars company. Blitzway actually produces equal if not better products than HT. Im sick to death of HT and their releases.

Marvel, Star Wars, Marvel, Star wars...so many Spider-Man it's crazy.

''Tony Stark chose his successor well'' - Howard Chan

Alright Howard, but if this is how you're gonna play it at least try for the Raimi Spiderman rights so we can finally get a good modern standard, proper sized Tobey Spiderman, Doc Ock and Power Ranger Green Goblin.

Damn. Was hoping this would be the Arkham Knight Robin.

It should have been. Makes more sense than this. HT should just sell the license to someone else. Not like we’ll ever get anything else from the 90s movies. At least with Arkham, it seems they care somewhat about that line.

Finally.

But what the hell, isn't it supposed to be shiny?

Yeah...I remember it as darker and glossy. It is just a proto though. And who knows if they'll ever release anything from that license. They may just be squatting to crush competition.

It should have been. Makes more sense than this. HT should just sell the license to someone else. Not like we’ll ever get anything else from the 90s movies. At least with Arkham, it seems they care somewhat about that line.

Every time someone says that, everyone at the HTs office just laughs and laughs.:lol

HTs ain't going anywhere.

For comparison. Some color adjustments needed for sure, but a good start.
d816289934c902a66aa37880c1b88a7d.jpg
b948bae754a434e13a5633a4090f0d5d.jpg

Good lord. I wish some other company would pick up the licenses that HT dropped the ball on. Let them be the Marvel/Star Wars company. Blitzway actually produces equal if not better products than HT. Im sick to death of HT and their releases.

So uhh, how many Blitzway preorders went up after last year's SDCC? At least pick a company that releases products lol.

I dunno the scale of that Joker doesn't look 1/6 but it would also be weird for them to showcase the 1/4 which is already sold out.

For comparison. Some color adjustments needed for sure, but a good start.
d816289934c902a66aa37880c1b88a7d.jpg
b948bae754a434e13a5633a4090f0d5d.jpg

Looks like a thrown together figure.
Everything’s off about it apart from the headsculpt.
Without batman it makes no sense either.
Don’t see this being released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks pretty complex to me. Nothing about that looks thrown together besides the colors being somewhat off.

Back