SDCC '17 Reveals or Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just aweful! Ghost Rider looks cool bit I haven't watched the show so...

HT is gone down in the fully mainstream only route......how many people need ANOTHER Thor , Iron Man .........

Man show some diversity

Ragnarok looks awful – I could understand fans wanting the armoured Hulk but be surprised if they make more figures from that film – and I agree about Thor... I'm a DC fan and a Batman fan first and foremost, but I won't be buying every version of Batman, i've got my BvS figure and he'll go with the rest of the JL just fine.
But Iron Man.... I am so ****ing sick of seeing that figure/character!

Incidentally, does anybody know if Hot Toys releases their sales figures? I'd be very interested to know just how many of each figure they actually sell.

253b8d8505153c4d6ef525307d53f746.png

How awful is that packaging too... damn that looks bad!

Lol if its indeed the packaging it looks cool. As for sales figures i don't think so. But you have to understand. This is a business. Iron man and batman will ALWAYS sell. Its as simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

packaging looks awful?? they havent revealed any packaging for Ragnarok nor the figures.

So is that it?

Ghost Rider, Shades - Iron Man and BD armored Batman?

GR is kinda cool I guess... but overall, underwhelming selection this year.
I think that Bones Iron Man was also an exclusive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thor: Ragnaork should be renamed to "Thor: Guardian of the Galaxy Applicant"

Any possibility JL figures will be up for PO after that weekend ?

I think a solid chance Batman will be go up within a month.

I wouldn't be shocked if Batman were made available to order during Comic-Con. There is at least two from JL given no other incarnations or battle damaged versions so HT will push him out quick.

I wonder if Sideshow will offer up any DC One Sixth Figures. Flash is still M.I.A and they haven't even bother to variant out the ones they've got out to keep the line going. I'd love it if we got Golden Age or even Rebirth variants of Batman and Superman.

So is that it?

Ghost Rider, Shades - Iron Man and BD armored Batman?

GR is kinda cool I guess... but overall, underwhelming selection this year.

Agreed. Disappointing thus far.

Return of the Jedi Luke looks good but we all knew some form of Original trilogy Luke would be coming.

Agreed. I wish they would allocate more releases toward video game characters. After having developed the unique upper body for Purple Coat Joker, it wouldn't require much for them to make Dante from Devil May Cry 3:

100896-23285-dante.jpg

Or they could indulge their love for rubber arms and give us Ryu Hayabusa:

3a871d3903c13fdeca48ffed158d8573.jpg

YES X 2345967!!!

Thought they'd do four exclusives again this year. Ah well I guess. Might get the battle damaged Batman if it's not too high priced.

I've got it! There are usually 4 right? We've got the given Iron man, we have the token other Marvel(ghost rider), the token DC(battle damaged batman). The star wars one will be..........BAZE MALBUS! I'm calling it right now. Mark this space. Search your feelings, you know this to be true. I don't think there's anymore troopers that haven't had a figure that need one right now, it's a figure we've constantly seen at conventions but never been put up for preorder, Rogue one has pretty much run it's course so it won't be any other new character. Baze is already done. He's gotta be it.

I've got it! There are usually 4 right? We've got the given Iron man, we have the token other Marvel(ghost rider), the token DC(battle damaged batman). The star wars one will be..........BAZE MALBUS! I'm calling it right now. Mark this space. Search your feelings, you know this to be true. I don't think there's anymore troopers that haven't had a figure that need one right now, it's a figure we've constantly seen at conventions but never been put up for preorder, Rogue one has pretty much run it's course so it won't be any other new character. Baze is already done. He's gotta be it.

I hope you are right. Otherwise I'm not sure we will get him at all. I don't think we need another Joker variant to be an exclusive either.

I was really hoping silver jacket Joker would be one of the exclusives. That outfit seemed like an homage to his look in TDKR when he appears on Letterman.

Back