SDCC '17 Reveals or Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is normally the voice of reason with spending money. However, she not only told me I HAVE to get the SSC Ex of the new Spidey, she also said I HAVE to get both Yondu and Gladiator Hulk if they're announced. Voice of "reason"....

Almighty voice of reason.....
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm just hoping to see Catwoman from Batman Returns. Heck, just go all-out and throw in a cat, a BD headsculpt with sculpted hair, the taser, wired whip, and multiple faceplates & eyeplates (like BvS Batman) for different expressions.

Will never happen, but I can dream. :monkey2

Armored Batman battle damage
Wonder Woman Movie version w/cloak
1966 Batman Tribute version with blue outfit
Romero Joker
all probably won't happen:lol

Personally I would love to see anything from HT that was NOT
1. Marvel
2. DC
3. Star Wars

But the safe bet is we will see Jedi Luke, Emporer......Aquaman and probably Vulture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't we already have 3 of this thread? I think we have one in general and one in marvel too and in all of them people are saying EVERYTHING they want not just specific to that forum.

Anywho, since this is the DC one. I'll say something nobody has mentioned. I want a Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Clark Kent figure. I think it would be a wonderful figure and it'd make a great companion to the already released Superman and hey, if you have "evil"Superman, you can recreate that entire scene from Superman 3!

But I honestly only expect so see more stuff from wonder woman and a handful of justice league figures. I also want more 66 Batman but don't expect any.

253b8d8505153c4d6ef525307d53f746.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be down for a Hela if they got her face right and included the horny helmet.

HT is gone down in the fully mainstream only route......how many people need ANOTHER Thor , Iron Man .........

Man show some diversity

HT is gone down in the fully mainstream only route......how many people need ANOTHER Thor , Iron Man .........

Man show some diversity

Cant see them doing that anytime soon. Spidey now part of the MCU, Justice League around the corner and a load of Batman universe movies on the horizon.

Man show some diversity

Agreed. I wish they would allocate more releases toward video game characters. After having developed the unique upper body for Purple Coat Joker, it wouldn't require much for them to make Dante from Devil May Cry 3:

100896-23285-dante.jpg

Or they could indulge their love for rubber arms and give us Ryu Hayabusa:

3a871d3903c13fdeca48ffed158d8573.jpg

Back