SDCC 09 Panels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def. will be camped in Ballroom 20 Friday afternoon (Big Bang, Bones + Dollhouse).

Oh, and while I love Bruce Campbell, they better have Jeffrey and Gabrielle at the Burn Notice panel!

Would love to see Wolf Man + IM2 panels, have to see when they are.

Only a couple things I want to see so far on Thursday...can't wait to see Friday!

Wow - I was surprised at how many things I wouldn't mind seeing on Thurs. Unfortunately, many of them are at the same time. :(

My thoughts exactly Jen. Hall H is calling me for the Disney stuff and Burton's Alice in Wonderland but there's a couple of others before so if I go to them, chances of getting into H in time would be nil. sigh.

Hey! So most of you guys are Comic Con Veterans right?!! So like how long do panel lines go for?! I've heard that a line can go for 6 hours!! This is the first time I'm going ...and as good as the panels might sound ..I don't think I'm gonna stand in line for so long....UNLESS....Christian Bale is there and he's letting all his fans touch his butt :drool:drool:drool

Pretty much only H hall stuff is appealing to me on Thursday. Might be a good day to go through the Hasbro and Mattel lines for my exclusives.

Bamboota, I think you are thinking of lines for exclusives. I've never seen a panel line be that long, even for Hall H (the biggest room). For that if you get their a panel early you should be fine. You can pretty much camp in Hall H all day and have a good time as the "best" stuff is usually in there since everyone wants to see it and that is why it is in the biggest hall.

Bamboota, I think you are thinking of lines for exclusives. I've never seen a panel line be that long, even for Hall H (the biggest room). For that if you get their a panel early you should be fine. You can pretty much camp in Hall H all day and have a good time as the "best" stuff is usually in there since everyone wants to see it and that is why it is in the biggest hall.

WHEW!! Awesome!! Thanx Buttmunch!:banana

Hall H is the longest line hands down for the panels.....I've seen the line wrap around the back of the convention center. People start linning up for Hall H little after midnight atleast they did in 2007 the last time I was there. I would love to meet up but can't get into the party so PM and I'll give you my cell #...like to make lots of new friends

Hall H is the longest line hands down for the panels.....I've seen the line wrap around the back of the convention center. People start linning up for Hall H little after midnight atleast they did in 2007 the last time I was there. I would love to meet up but can't get into the party so PM and I'll give you my cell #...like to make lots of new friends

OMG! I hope the Avatar one is not like that =/

I could careless about Kevin Smith (I literally almost ran into him in Hall H last year, he was just just walking through the back rows when I was coming in) so I don't think there is anything stopping me from going to the Sideshow panel :banana

Back