Wally's collection - Update on last page!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wally's collection

TMNT. And enough space for 2 more!

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

Thaanks Bmutha! Definitely one of my favorite pieces. Cannot wait to get them all.

With judge dredd beside him as well... I can see it already!

This guy arrived today. I was very surprised at the weight. He is hollow and very light! Nothing like the hulk comiquettes. Anyways....

Introducing Rhino Exclusive to the Spidey family.

Photo Sep 10, 7 29 16 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 10, 7 29 21 PM.jpg

Nice TMNT build up, good luck on getting the other two.

Congrats on Rhino, I really like that statue. Might be able to fit him into my collection one day.

Nice TMNT build up, good luck on getting the other two.

Congrats on Rhino, I really like that statue. Might be able to fit him into my collection one day.

Love the TMNT.... Classic

Thanks SuperJ300. Completely worth it. The weight still throws me off. But overall, a great addition! And the TMNT,the day will come when the set is complete. might not be this year or next year. Prices are outrageous! but it will happen if the timing is right.
Massive acquisition, congrats bro!

thanks darthstitch!

Awesome addition! Darth Malgus! A very close and great friend hooked me up with this one. I always wanted this guy. And now that I get to have it, he is even better in person. Absolutely one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Enjoy!

Photo Sep 20, 6 21 20 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 20, 6 20 50 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

At this rate I'm running out of room. I might have to add a new display just for the star wars. AAAH!

Back