Wally's collection - Update on last page!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection. :)

I like the TMNT. Did you plan to get the 2 missing guys ?

Cheers.

I am! But the prices on these guys are getting too crazy. But with my fingers crossed im hoping to find them at reasonable prices.

I will call this an "unnecessary" addition haha why have two?!

Still, Deadpool is ******ing awesome! Enjoy the pics!

Photo Sep 14, 8 27 50 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 8 32 12 PM.jpg

Don't know which one I like more, which is probably why I don't see anything wrong with having two. Really very cool! Congrats!

Nice Deadpool...had to cancel that x-force one myself as I was running out of space. Looks like he turned out great, though.

I am! But the prices on these guys are getting too crazy. But with my fingers crossed im hoping to find them at reasonable prices.

Hunting for older piece is part of the fun in this hobby :)

Congrats on getting both versions of Deadpool! I got the X-Force one and like him so much I'm thinking about getting the regular version as well.

Nice Deadpool...had to cancel that x-force one myself as I was running out of space. Looks like he turned out great, though.
If i wasnt so clicking happy when all these new things were coming out, I would of taken a step back and looked at my space and done the same.

Hunting for older piece is part of the fun in this hobby :)

HAHA well..... I did find one more. ill post pics soon. one more to go!

Congrats on getting both versions of Deadpool! I got the X-Force one and like him so much I'm thinking about getting the regular version as well.

Thanks guys. The Xforce deadpool is definitely a sweet addition to the collection. He definitely turned out better than what i expected.

Two new additions to the collection!

First off is Michelangelo!
IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3133.JPG

And Gwen Stacey completing the JSC Spiderman Set!

IMG_3123.JPG

Hey peeps! Haven't updated in a while. Heres a couple of things I have gotten over the last few months.

1) Galactus! This guy is massive and stunning!

IMG_3847.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

2) Obi Wan Mythos! Always wanted this piece when i first started collecting but i was too late into the game. And when prices started going up, i couldnt do it. Luckily sideshow had more left.... 2 years later. This piece is stunning. Every little detail on this piece was made with love. My absolute favorite Star Wars piece in my collection.

IMG_3857.JPG

IMG_3852.JPG

3) Hobgoblin! There are no words for this one. Its just pure awesome! and an amazing gift from a great friend!

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_3860.JPG

Enjoy!

Back