Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) New Anikin Sculpt DONE

This looks fantastic Will be interested in picking up, but also interested in a no hair version down the road.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) New Anikin Sculpt/Fett WIP

Here u go freaks Anikin is almost compete. gonna add the 2 scars to the right of his cheek and and a tweak to the bottom lip and all done!

The profile shot looks amazing. I'm not sure of the first one though. By when do you estimate this to be painted up ?

This looks fantastic Will be interested in picking up, but also interested in a no hair version down the road.

Im glad u guys like him! I cant wait to show u guys the next few sculpts i have in the works with different sculptors. 2 that wont be far behind this one. And a bunch of other solid plans.

Awesome, any details on pricing?

I usually charge 50$ plus fee's and shipping but the price on this wasn't cheap! Im pondering how to approach the price. Id really like to keep the price the same or lower.

But we will see.

I usually charge 50$ plus fee's and shipping but the price on this wasn't cheap! Im pondering how to approach the price. Id really like to keep the price the same or lower.

But we will see.

Great, thanks ScottyB

$50 is fair. Looks awesome!

Showing it first here. My leia dress all ready to hit the streets. Next Dress will have a litle more gathering/drape around the waste.

Last edited:
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) New Anikin Sculpt DONE/Liea Dress comlete

Looks great, whats the info on getting the dress?

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Anikin/OBI-wan/Liea/Cade bane

Obi wan! Awesome , I'd be in for that one along with anakin.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Anikin/OBI-wan/Liea/Cade bane

yea that bane is tight.
i'm not a huge clone wars fan but the design of the character is one that would be fun to put together.

Back