Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Anikin/Liea Cade bane

OMG! when will bane be ready to cast!? I want to see more of this sculpt and I want one too!

The sculpt is complete and I should have casting ready to go out early/mid October.

I have my talior working on his Coat and under coat. Soon as I Have prototype pictures All reveal the sculpt and coat all at once.

Im really glad some of u like him hes gonna be a really fun figure to work on!

I Have an OT project in the work i think u guys are gonna flip out when u see it!!

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Anikin/OBI-wan/Liea/Cade bane

Nice work man! Why not try a Chewbacca mask/head for some of these furry customs. ;)

Last edited:

Nice work man! Why don't not try a Chewbacca mask/head for some of these furry customs. ;)

Funny u say that. I was just Asked to head a chewie project from a well known company. I accepted!! The head , hands ,feet and bow caster will all be digitally sculpted.

Just and FYI guys the last few sculpts u seen are not sculpted by my hands! I commissioned them from various sculptors! In no way am i trying to take credit for there works of art.

I do sculpt some stuff but not heads in this quality!

Heres another teaser for u guys! Take a guess ?

My guess is dooku. They are really fantastic sculpts by the way. My worry is the painting. It can compliment or destroy a great sculpt.

My guess is dooku. They are really fantastic sculpts by the way. My worry is the painting. It can compliment or destroy a great sculpt.

Close but no. Hint Its original trilogy.

We have the best painters around on these board a top notch paint job is not hard to find:)

Ik it!!! i freakin knew you commissioned caine for obi!!! gimme!!!!!

Here's is My Darth Vader before I repaint and futz his robe. With tarkin. I quickly dremeled a neck for him im gonna sculpt him a new one in the next few days.

Vader is on a custom body i made from a hot toys captain american body

Last edited:

Always 2 there is master and his apprentice.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Anikin/OBI-wan/Liea/Cade bane/dooku/Emporer

The emperor and Vader look incredible. Well done.

Sweet obi and dooku sculpts. I'm sure i am not the only one who would love to have these if they are ever made available for fellow ssf members :)

Tarkin looks great. Are there still plans to do a custom uniform for him?

Sweet obi and dooku sculpts. I'm sure i am not the only one who would love to have these if they are ever made available for fellow ssf members :)

I will be making all these sculpts available guys! Not sure my exact plan as of yet. But they all be available towards the end of the month most likely.

Im developing Cad Banes coat , Inner coat and pants I should have the coat and inner coat available to show soon!

Yes the Imperial Uniform will definitely be happening. I hate the ssc coat the flap is way to bulky. Its just a matter of when. I have a few things coming off the line first so im thinking it'll be about 2 Months before i get the project started.

Thanks for all the comments and support guys! I will have a lot going on in the new year this is just the start.

Just came across your thread buddy and you have some great customs, well done. :clap

I look forward to the Emperor head sculpt updates.

Back