Scottyb AKA ROTS V2 Anakan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster)Knight's Of the old republic

I dig your sculpts a lot, Scotty! The hardlines and angles are very sharp whereas your facial features are soft and distinct. Great stuff! :clap

I've payed KOTR very,very little but I think many of designs outshine what we got in the prequels.

I do agree man the sith are the most interesting IP in star wars as I see it most will disagree hehe. But the old republic has the most interesting sith in the SW universe!!

...wtf.........

Last edited:

More mallak Wip pics almost finished!

2013-03-02101434_zps122ad6d5.jpg

2013-03-02101430_zps2541feb5.jpg

2013-03-02101423_zpsa9a56ba1.jpg

Steve u are a Boss

I been cleaning up and resculpting Shocktroopers Revan Hes is still a big WIP but here he is next to the finished Malak sculpt!

100_1922_zps52aaba48.jpg

100_1923_zps1babb087.jpg

100_1924_zps337e8030.jpg

100_1925_zpsa255e983.jpg

Hers a shot of the 3 sith lords together. All three coming to a shelf near u!

100_1927_zps40d9614c.jpg

100_1926_zpsff740593.jpg

Here is My custom Leia Dress to go with Marf and Synders Leia project.

Its still a WIP These alterations will be happing!

-She will be tightening the fit under the arm pits And possibly a little bit in the upper body!
-after the a possible reshape of the sleves
-The collar around her neck will be revised.
-The hood is not finished on the prototype we will be reworking the drape and adding a wire!
-The length of the dress is not final it will be adjusted to so it sits high enough to see the toe's of her boots.
-Possible material change although im really liken this the proto material im always looking for something better!
- very small minor tweaks to the fit!

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Leia's Dress WIP

This looks really nice. Im interested possibly, how many are you planning on making??

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) Leia's Dress WIP

This looks really nice. Im interested possibly, how many are you planning on making??

I will offer them as long as i can find And have in stock proper material. Once We finish the first and second run I will offer these on some sort of commission basis for the people whom missed out for a few extra bucks.

Thanks for the comments to chak

Regards Scotty

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) ashraed hett

got board so i mangled my tuskan. A-shared hett i really like how he is turning out once im done weather him , dieing and adding some touches hell be ready for a couple new sandies to stand behind him.

Been working on an A'sharad Hett for a while and sort of left it in incomplete limbo. After seeing this now I have to finish it. This came out cool as hell dude!

:clap :clap :clap

thanks eight he was a lot of fun to work on!

Hello guys. Im working with my sculptor friend on a new anikin sculpt and id like some input on what u guys think.

If u guys can point out anything that could be changed to make this sculpt awesome please say so. We have a chance to have the ultimate Anikin here!

I can make 2 to 3 sets of revisions and the sculpt will be complete. Please put in your 2 cents! These will be for sale also.

I was aiming to have the sculpt look close to this.

Re: Scottyb AKA (yourmaster) New Anikin Sculpt PLease help point out changes

Wow. The talent some people have is just amazing. When heads such as this are casted. Are they in a hard acrylic or something softer (similar to sideshow heads)?

Wow. The talent some people have is just amazing. When heads such as this are casted. Are they in a hard acrylic or something softer (similar to sideshow heads)?

Generally hard resin thats what all use. But there's a wide range of casting products. From silicone to pvc to clear resin.

Hi Scotty,

This is a great project to take on if you can pull it off. Here's a quick Photoshop mockup with some initial thoughts. Likenesses are always tough. My recommendation is to shoot for Vancie quality in terms of sculpt and tailoring. I'll be in for one. If a bald version of the sculpt could be offered that would be great because I'd like to do the real hair look for him. I've wanted one of those forever and HT has been dragging its heels.

I'm still interested in your Leia costume as well.

15cn0p1.jpg

Last edited:
Back