Scott Adkins, Do You Know of Him?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollectorNC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just running a test as to how many of ya actually know of him or have seen his movies. Don't Google him please. :)

Nope don't know who he is. I see he played the stunt double for Deadpool in the Wolverine movie though.

And you guys are action movie fans obviously. So I guess my point is being made. So when you see The Expendables 2, you likely won't know who he is.

Well, it looks like he co-stars in DTV sequels, is a stuntman, and plays very bit parts in fairly well-known movies. I can only imagine a very small group of hardcore, B-grade action movie fare would have any reason to know him by name, even if they knew him by looking at him.

Yep Ive heard of him. He was in Undisputed 2 and 3. He was also in a movie called Ninja or something like that, I never watched it though. He is a beast.

Thanks guys. I was just curious and thought I'd do an informal poll. The guy is a talented martial artist but he's stuck in DTV movieland and attached at the hip to Van Damme, as he is to be Van Damme's henchman in TE2. I just wanted a reality check for my friend who thinks 98,000 likes on FB equates to box office success. lol

The guy is more famous than any of us....:lol

When I lived in San Jose, I remember when Ernie Reyes Jr was about to hit the big time right before Red Sonja came out, everyone wanted to see him at his father's place. He was a town hero back in the day, especially at the Catholic church I went to which was 50% Fillipino.

Last edited:
The guy is more famous than any of us....:lol When I lived in San Jose, I remember when Ernie Reyes Jr was about to hit the big time right before Red Sonja came out, everyone wanted to see him at his father's place.

Yeah, I guess. But so is Gary Daniels and most people didn't know who he was in the first Expendables. I actually know the guy through website work and he's a nice guy that's been in a ton of DTV movies but really never broke out.

The guy is more famous than any of us....:lol

When I lived in San Jose, I remember when Ernie Reyes Jr was about to hit the big time right before Red Sonja came out, everyone wanted to see him at his father's place.

But Ernie's a star! He knows the Secret of the Ooze!!!

Back