Action Figure Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Recondo hat upgrade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (DESTRO WIP)

I don't know what it is, but that head seems perfect as is. Like someone said above, put a Destro mask in his hands and he'd look good. I guess I could totally see Destro looking like this under the mask. What head is that?

Niltusk it's the DML Cody headsculpt.YT74 good luck finding one.

:duff thanks!

Nice sculpt, someone had mentioned it as a base head for Destro in his SSC thread, it really is a good look.

Take the head off ,strip the paint and maybe sand the eyebrows down a little as someone suggested.Shoot a coat of primer and Wal-Mart sells a chrome spray paint that may actually work for the chromed look.Just a suggestion though.

Put some crumbled foil in his hand and you have an un-masked Destro :lol

I don't know what it is, but that head seems perfect as is. Like someone said above, put a Destro mask in his hands and he'd look good. I guess I could totally see Destro looking like this under the mask. What head is that?

Still hoping Ski or enaud decide to do a accurate masked version of Destro, this sculpt will remain the unmasked Destro. :rock

Still hoping Ski or enaud decide to do a accurate masked version of Destro, this sculpt will remain the unmasked Destro. :rock

Yup. I prefer one that looks like a mask, ala the card and original figure. Not one that looks like a human face painted silver.

I thought everyone was going for the Agent head that's all over ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/131022440922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I own a Cody, it's one of Dragon's better head sculpts. But I prefer that agent head in the listing.
Yup. I prefer one that looks like a mask, ala the card and original figure. Not one that looks like a human face painted silver.
I like the cartoon version of him most, being mask like isn't as important to me.
Since it'll have to be painted anyways, might as well just sculpt some Milliput around the eyes to make it appear more mask like.

Great idea, would be nice to have the ability to do the reveal like that.

Re: Scifi67 GI Joe customs

So this is post #1000 for me here on Sideshow Freaks! To mark this milestone I thought I would share some group shots.

This is my Joe team with 6 WIP figures I haven't shown yet.

Here is my GI Joe Command

And my Cobra Command

31 Joes and 7 Cobras as of today and more to come.

YO JOE to all my fellow Joe lovin' freaks! :rock

Jeff

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (post #1000/Joe and Cobra group shots)

Hot damn, that's a lot of win!

Look forward to seeing the full reveals, looks like you've got some killer figs to show.

Uh oh. Cobra needs more troops.

Great work on all of these! I especially like Law and Order...:wink1:

Man... I "dig", like dig is the new "brah", the new "badboy", don't make me start a new "ZOMG Dig" thread! :lecture

Wrestler_kicks_girl.gif

Ski

Fantastic figures Jeff Looking Forward to many more!................YO JOE! :drool

Great shelf :)

But need more COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Re: RAH GI JOE Customs (Gung Ho's hat)

Hi, I've been trying to create my perfect version of a 12" Mac figure for several years and I've always run into walls. I'm so impressed with what you've done with this figure. Would you be willing to tell me who sculpted this head and painted it for you and how to get a hold of them? Or, if it was your work, can I get you to do one for me? I'd love to see the 2.0 head you've been waiting on also. I'd love and welcome any help you can give me.
Thanks.

Sweet baby Jesus! That is a whole mess of awesome!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back