Scarlett Johansson to star in GHOST IN THE SHELL feature film from Dreamworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, now the cast of akira will be 90% african american actors. Problem solved
This only affects casting. Now the know... now they learn

WE. WUZ. AZNS N *****!

Why didn't they cast J-Law?!

tumblr_n3tihsVMVb1qhmokto1_500.gif
I agree, backlash would've been twice as bad. They should've done it.

8/10.

Solid, just not bold enough. Visuals were great as was the cast.

*I don't give a **** about the "white washing".

Well as much as some people like Scarlett, I think she falls into the same realm as Jeremy Renner as far as acting goes. What I mean is that they are supporting actors at best and can't carry a movie on their own. They aren't the draw some other actors are. I know this will hurt some people's feelings but it's my opinion of course.

Jeremy Renner is an excellent actor. The Hurt Locker was fantastic. Same goes for ScarJo.

Just because their roles in the MCU are crap doesn't mean they can't carry films on their own.

At age 18 ScarJo held her own against Bill Murray in one of the best films of the 2000's. She absolutely is not lacking in talent.

Did you watch Under The Skin? Fantastic movie. She's superb in that.

Actually I haven't. Completely forgot about that one. It seemed to come and go in the blink of an eye.

Its an arthouse film, not a Lucy or a GITS so it had Limited Release. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Well as much as some people like Scarlett, I think she falls into the same realm as Jeremy Renner as far as acting goes. What I mean is that they are supporting actors at best and can't carry a movie on their own. They aren't the draw some other actors are. I know this will hurt some people's feelings but it's my opinion of course.

Jeremy is awesome in grimm witch hunters

Jeremy Renner is an excellent actor. The Hurt Locker was fantastic. Same goes for ScarJo.

Just because their roles in the MCU are crap doesn't mean they can't carry films on their own.

One movie does not make one a great actor. They are both suited for supporting actor. Stuff like Lucy, Under the Skin, etc doesn't constitute movies that are well regarded no matter if you like them or not. Overall they are not regarded as good movies by the public.

One movie does not make one a great actor. They are both suited for supporting actor. Stuff like Lucy, Under the Skin, etc doesn't constitute movies that are well regarded no matter if you like them or not. Overall they are not regarded as good movies by the public.

"The public" is mostly morons. And I can tell you haven't seen much of Renner's work.

Back