Scarlet Witch/Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekedOutMoonie

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've been eyeing the Hot Toys Scarlet Witch for a while, but I hated her costume. So with the release of Civil War, I assumed there would be a new one. I guess there isn't so far, but I did come across this picture. It states it's the New Avengers/AoU Version. Regardless of the version, I absolutely love this one.. Any news on when they will release it??

Hot-Toys-New-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-Sixth-Scale-Figure-e1450475887270.jpg

That's not a Civil War figure (might want to modify your thread title) it's the outfit she wore at the end of AoU when Cap assembled the new team.

I know it isn't, I already said that in my thread. I was just saying I assumed they would release one.

Count me in on waiting for this one. Now that Ant-man has been announced, I hope she's next. She's pretty much a day one preorder for me. I'd preodered the last one but cancelled her when I saw this one at the Toy Seoul show.

Count me in on waiting for this one. Now that Ant-man has been announced, I hope she's next. She's pretty much a day one preorder for me. I'd preodered the last one but cancelled her when I saw this one at the Toy Seoul show.

Ooh can't wait for Ant-man!!! The Marvel line is killing me, I want all of them..lol

Back