Scar predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why everyone is so pissed off with the pose.

Its pretty classic Predator to me, arms out stretched screaming to the heavens in victory.

This is the pose i'd like to have seen the P2 in.

I think he's seeing more of an "I feel pretty, oh so pretty!" than a "screaming to the heavens in victory" in this statue. Eh. Could go either way.
The Predators in AVP did behave differently than those in the original movies, though. Subtlety went out the window with that film.

In My Opinion Sideshow Should Hire Narin Fa The Statues And In My Opnion Hot TOys Should Hire Him The Figures Too Heres Some Pics Of His Work

dwwp03_640x480.jpg

l.jpg

wrfitl.jpg

narin1.jpg

I think the fact that it has the bio on makes it lose any feral emotion of victory. I just get the sense that he's twirling; more this:
2ywiyo8.jpg

No, no triumph stance at all. He's supossed to be facing the gigantic AVP queen.... when unmasked. But the masked version is made looking low in other direction so he looks like he's dancing

The-Sound-of-Music-convert-photos-to-digital.jpg

Let me give you a clue guys: This will be better unmasked. Definitively.

Here are a couple of unmasked pics I took while at Comic-Con from the older thread.

hs8cvo.jpg

2dtrkvm.jpg

FYI, Sideshow is using an old Narin sculpt for one of their upcoming Predator statues. It's the Bad Blood Predator.

SSC+Bad+Blood+Predator.jpg

My favorite Predator does not need me to hug him. Passing on this sculpt.

Hopefully, NECA will produce a nice 1/4 scale Scar.....will put my funds towards it.

Just about the only thing I like about this piece is that you have multiple displaying options with the EX version.

Unfortunately, it's just not enough to get me to jump in.

I really wanted to like this one. :mad:

Back