• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCAM ARTIST ON EBAY ALERT! rendawg84

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I you Bannister, but you got to realise the state this guy is in. His emotions are running high. He indicated that in his initial post. I could care less about racial slurs. It's a part of life, get over it. Yes. it's easy for me to say. I'm a honky, and wouldn't know what it's like to be on the end of real racial discrimination, where lives have been lost, and people maimed. This has to be taken in the correct perspective. You know enough about life that, when people are annoyed and they let you know before hand, if you start pushing them, you will get a known result. They will lash out and they will hurt you. You have to take responsibility for your part in it, and not hide behind a diminished brain capacity, much less rules, laws, and a long distance internet connection, for protection. That's just cowardly in my book. Now I will have to punish Ygor for what he did to me. Why have I fallen into the same trap and hurt my master. I will pray to JC to guide me. Oh crikey, oops, I did it again. Forgive me lord.

creecher, at what point did I push him? I asked him if he was Jason Voorhees, responding to the fact that he wanted to drive to FL to do God knows what to the seller.

In return he lashed out at me. Then it spiraled downward.

You could care less about racial slurs, yet you seem to have a hard on for pinning me against the wall for what I said in this thread? Well that just proves to me the type of ignorant self serving mindset that you have. Why dont you go scrub this guy's back hero.

I take responsibility for everything I say, but never do I have to resort to stupid racial comments about people. Ive been in the worst of them, with people like DekDave and Shai back in the day, at least I can say that we were somewhat respectable in our differences. Youre calling me cowardly and hiding behind an internet connection when the very person has stated numerous times that he will go to Florida and he is "serious"? Im not hiding from anyone or anything and if you think so, then heres a big **** YOU!

And I you Bannister, but you got to realise the state this guy is in. His emotions are running high. He indicated that in his initial post. I could care less about racial slurs. It's a part of life, get over it. Yes. it's easy for me to say. I'm a honky, and wouldn't know what it's like to be on the end of real racial discrimination, where lives have been lost, and people maimed. This has to be taken in the correct perspective. You know enough about life that, when people are annoyed and they let you know before hand, if you start pushing them, you will get a known result. They will lash out and they will hurt you. You have to take responsibility for your part in it, and not hide behind a diminished brain capacity, much less rules, laws, and a long distance internet connection, for protection. That's just cowardly in my book. Now I will have to punish Ygor for what he did to me. Why have I fallen into the same trap and hurt my master. I will pray to JC to guide me. Oh crikey, oops, I did it again. Forgive me lord.

Creecher I am the last person to cry racism, but when you have the time to type out things like that, there is more thought behind it than if you were having a heated verbal argument and something just came out.

Ironic, someone who is virtually faceless and nameless on this forum, with nothing more than a jason avatar to show who he is, has the balls to say the stuff he is saying.

I have no respect for anyone who says **** that they wouldnt ever say to someone's face, and I treat them as such. If you have such a problem with this creecher, then see my last two words in the post above.

*hmmm, need more popcorn*

Although I'll chime in as well, seems to be the rage here. I don't know what's gone one between Nash and Vorhees... but evidently there is more of a history. Either way, I think the comments about eyes and what-not is way out of line and there is no excuse for it.

I'm sure Nash didn't need to stir any pots, but even so there is no need to take a simple internet conflict and begin demeaning whole racial groups.

You're quite provocative, aren't you Nash?

A shot to the heart, and your to blame, you give Asians a bad name.

sure i am, and bon jovi rocks. thanks for the compliment!

If you want to meet me for yourself, ill be at SDCC08 beyotch!

jb050.gif

:lol A typical Kurgan wannabe.

First off Thank You for having the balls to stand up for my.........well I guess recent rage towards nash. You know what I was out of line for my.........yes racial remarks, I am not a racist person nor do I hate Asians, I was out of line and I appologize to any Asian members here for my disrespectful comments!

I had a bad, BAD day but that doesn't give me the right to make fun of ones Asian features, my neighbor is Asian and we are actually good friends. Another thing, I too am a minority and can relate to dishearted racial remarks.

I grew up with plenty of racism and I think this is why I am speaking in a appologetic way right now. Nash you did start all of this, you DID hijack my thread and put it to sleep, still this didn't give me the right to well bust a Michael Richards the way I did today. I have been on here for about a month, I have made some great deals and well I guess made a few friends I guess.

I just hate when people with like 10,000 post feel they have an aquired authority and speak to the "new guy" like a pee-on at times. I am on here like everyone else, to speak about freakin collectibles and maybe strengthen my collection. I wasn't the guy whom destroyed a fellow member when he didn't make an offer you were content with. I wasn't the guy whom copied and pasted a "PRIVATE MESSAGE" for everyone to read and then mock me!

Regardless, I appologize again for my racial remarks and hope I haven't lost any respect from any of you guys here today and tonight.

Nash if you want to continue on with our current tension thats fine but I think you can appreciate me coming on here and appologizing for what has occured today. Racism is wrong and I don't want to be associated with it.

Will we start over?

I have no hard feelings toward anyone. It is an open forum and discussion takes its own course. I could see you were venting and why what eventuated happened. Was I to sit back and mind my own business? I could have and probably should have. I made my own decision. Some don't like airing dirty laundry and that's their choice, let theirs accumulate mould and an odour. I would rather it be aired and made fresh, as I think it has done here. It didn't take balls for me to interfere. You have the balls sir. I hope you can get your transaction mess sorted to your satisfaction.

First off Thank You for having the balls to stand up for my.........well I guess recent rage towards nash. You know what I was out of line for my.........yes racial remarks, I am not a racist person nor do I hate Asians, I was out of line and I appologize to any Asian members here for my disrespectful comments!

I had a bad, BAD day but that doesn't give me the right to make fun of ones Asian features, my neighbor is Asian and we are actually good friends. Another thing, I too am a minority and can relate to dishearted racial remarks.

I grew up with plenty of racism and I think this is why I am speaking in a appologetic way right now. Nash you did start all of this, you DID hijack my thread and put it to sleep, still this didn't give me the right to well bust a Michael Richards the way I did today. I have been on here for about a month, I have made some great deals and well I guess made a few friends I guess.

I just hate when people with like 10,000 post feel they have an aquired authority and speak to the "new guy" like a pee-on at times. I am on here like everyone else, to speak about freakin collectibles and maybe strengthen my collection. I wasn't the guy whom destroyed a fellow member when he didn't make an offer you were content with. I wasn't the guy whom copied and pasted a "PRIVATE MESSAGE" for everyone to read and then mock me!

Regardless, I appologize again for my racial remarks and hope I haven't lost any respect from any of you guys here today and tonight.

Nash if you want to continue on with our current tension thats fine but I think you can appreciate me coming on here and appologizing for what has occured today. Racism is wrong and I don't want to be associated with it.

Will we start over?

Hey man, dont try to paint yourself like a saint now.

Tell me HOW i started it? I simply asked you if you were Jason Voorhees in the flesh. No smileys, no ill connotations, nothing. Yet you took it the wrong way and proceded to insult me, so I insulted you back. The only thing I am guilty of is reacting to your reaction. Ive already reported this thread to Darklord Dave and he's going to make his final verdict on what he wants to be done. If I am to be reprimanded for my participation in this piss war, then I take full responsibility, but at least I never stooped to the level of generalizing a race and making fun of it in a demeaning manor.

If you think I am speaking down to you because I have 6000 posts then all I can say is that is your problem and your ****ing insecurity. I dont speak down to people because of my stupid god damn post count. that **** means nothing to me, so I dont see how i would use it to think Im better than someone.

The reason why I posted our private message is because when I told you that I dont like to give away free figures, you took it personally and proceeded in your typical sarcastic tone to show me links of current prices of the rocky figures trying to tell me that Im stupid for wanting more than your $200 shipped for 3 figures. well I think the opposite, that is ludacris to ask for $200 shipped especially when you live in Canada and international shipping alone is high. I NEVER once said I wanted $150 for a figure, all i said was that I "PAID" $150 for it. You clearly misunderstood my pm.

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So......what's an Asian?:confused::confused::monkey1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_people
HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

Late to the party ..but finally...Shai in the house guys !!!! Is there some Homo bashing ???wheres the homo ??? whos the homo??? lets bash the homo !!!

Back