watch out for Ebay member jesus011-u (167) name jesusc colmenares from California.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kairus

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi everyone i was scammed by this eBay member. ( jesus011-u (167) i sold him a Robocop used figure in perfect condition. and right away before he got the figure in the mail... he was asking me for a refund in the emails.,..... then when the figure got to him , he broke it and started acusing me of being a liar. he build a case against me and of course eBay mostly favores the buyer refunded him. now that i have the figure i can see he broke the figure, and tried to glue it with some green transperent glue, and it didn't work, so he scammed me. i have a good rep here i sold a lot of figures here. and i can honestly say the Robocop figure i sold him was good and in NO way glued or broken. i lost 200 dollars to this person. so i want to spread the word watch out for this guy. here are some pictures of robocop i sent him. the last pics are his , he broke the figure and send these pics to eBay. and eBay made me pay for it, ......what a real jerk!!!!!! jesusc colmenares. he lives in california s-l1600jhg.jpgs-l1600.jpg$_122hj.jpg$_122.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that. I don't sell too much there, but running into a jerk like this is my biggest fear. Thanks for the heads up.

Why would he file a claim before the item got to him, then deliberately break it and then try and glue it back together, all to get his money back? Somethings not adding up.

he didn't file a claim before the item got to him, he was asking for his money back to me. before the figure got mailed to him, 10 days was how long it took for the figure to get to him, then after it was delivered to him he claimed the figure was broken. which is a total lie. i got the figure today. and it was glued the the hip area. so he broke my figure and said i lied in my description of the item.

Last edited:
Back