Saya's paint work and customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working on Ash. Changed out the shirt, dyed it and then cut it and painted it. Painted Ash'es face and body to make him more dirty and bloodied him up. Still have to customize his holster.
019ash.jpg

014.jpg

023.jpg

Thx for look, and advice is welcome. :D saya

Great work babe. I gave her a shirt and the rit dye and she produced the rest. I was really impressed. I'm actually giving up some of my leather for Saya to finish the holster.

Your "Ash" looks great!

:) I'm being serious and funny. Please forgive me.

Very nice job on Ash. Your learning curve has been insane! Cool weathering on the clothes. The gun stands out as too clean comparatively (unless he just grabbed it off the rack). You should distress that a bit too!!!
-Rick :)

very nice job. Keep it up and maybe I'll be coming to you to re-paint some heads. And of course you'd give me a discount for being friends and all :D :lol

Very nice job on Ash. Your learning curve has been insane! Cool weathering on the clothes. The gun stands out as too clean comparatively (unless he just grabbed it off the rack). You should distress that a bit too!!!
-Rick :)

You're sooo right, looking at the pics. I really do need to weather that shotgun. That will be my next step along with his holster. :D Thanks WST. I missed that. :D Saya.

Here's an update to my Ash figure. I didn't like the holster and straps it came with so I made a custom one with the help of my husband dwing. I made the holster rig closer to movie acuarate. Then I weathered the straps and the holster. I also painted the sawed off shotgun to make it close to movie acurate as well.

IMG_0530-1.jpg

IMG_0532-1.jpg

IMG_0546-1.jpg

Thank you to my husband dwing for walking me thru the holster project. :love
Thank you all for looking. :D Saya

Looking good Saya! Next you should tear his collar to look like it did at the beginning of AOD. He's would make Bruce Campbell proud! And he looks prime to give Buffy a beat down :D

This is a generic hs I did just for the practice so feel free to give advice. I had lots of fun with it and feel I have improved on the eyes greatly. Thanks for looking. :D Saya

032.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a generic hs I did just for the practice so feel free to give advice. I had lots of fun with it and feel I have improved on the eyes greatly. Thanks for looking. :D Saya

032.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks good except the eyebrows. One looks full and the other looks too thin.

I dig the Ash a few posts up. Groovy.

those eyes look great!! eyes are what keep me from ever attempting a headsculpt. i drink too much so i'm always shaking. can barely type this right now without typos.:lol

You will be a pro soon. How many colors are you using for the hair?

Back