Saya's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I have resized the first set (Buffy) of pictures by 50%. For some reason the pictures keep reverting back to the old ones. My husband Dwing posted his the same day and they are showing up:monkey2.

Yes. I can see the Buffy set, but I can't see the Dr. Who set or the SS Monsters.

still trying to fix them, hopefuly soon they will be fixed. sorry :(

Edit: All fixed due to Dwing. I retook the pictures. Sorry, It's my first time:naughty

Last edited:
still trying to fix them, hopefuly soon they will be fixed. sorry :(

Edit: All fixed due to Dwing. I retook the pictures. Sorry, It's my first time:naughty

Looking really good!!! I'm still loving the Buffy collection the most (esp. the Gentlemen.) :rock I've actually met Camden Toy (who played one of the Gentlemen, as well as an "the main" Uber-Vamp in Season 7.) He really is an awesome guy; a really great personality and just an all-around interesting person to talk with (i.e. his acting experiences, etc.) That's probably why I loves those three so much. Congrats. :chew

11-29-08024.jpg

Great collection! The picture above is going to give me nightmares for a long time. Too creepy!

Cool collection.
Between my twin brother and I we have all the Buffy/Angel figures,except Darla & D'Hoffryn.
I love your Doctor Who stuff too!
:chew

I still have to get D'hofrryn its next on my list, next to human spike. So much to collect too little money.

He's Der Kinderstod. One of the more freakier demons from the Whedonverse. He was definitely a character to remember. Wouldn't you agree Saya?

okay heres some new pics of my collection. Hubby gave me Dean and sam that he painted for me :)
coll1.jpg
[/IMG]

Just got in my human spike! been waiting on this awhile now. Also shaun and Ed are new :) Got the Maclaud on impulse, want to make him a new tartan though.
coll.jpg

And here is my Dr. Who. Still the same. :)
coll3.jpg

coll8-1.jpg

heres my classic monsters
coll5-1.jpg

Last edited:
The coat was from a ToyPresident figure. Can't remember which one though.

Back