Saya's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for trivia nuts the Slitheen in the photo is also... a Walkie Talkie! It came in pair with the Doctor (the one all in black in the middle). Bizarrely you talk into his crotch!

And for trivia nuts the Slitheen in the photo is also... a Walkie Talkie! It came in pair with the Doctor (the one all in black in the middle). Bizarrely you talk into his crotch!

:lol Yeah, Im gonna turn him into a real fig. just another project in the making. Didn't know about his crotch tho. :rotfl

Just got this one today.

002-2-1-1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking:D Saya

Damn that figure is awesome Saya, really want to get one myself. Argh damn money constraints! *sigh* Anyone want a left kidney?

Who did you order this guy from? That is really quick delivery.

Damn that figure is awesome Saya, really want to get one myself. Argh damn money constraints! *sigh* Anyone want a left kidney?

Who did you order this guy from? That is really quick delivery.

i need a kidney to keep for spares :monkey3 :peace:duh

was pre order from sideshow. And came on my b-day! :rock I wish the Slitheen wasn't a walkie talkie but beggers and all that... I took what I could get. that Line is limited with the 12" stuff :monkey2. But my Harbinger is Bad ***! :chew

Back