Saw Transporter 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17209084.jpg

Why isn't this thread in the movie section? Wait, was there even a movie section back in 2005?

I thought it was a thread for some Saw/Transporter crossover movie. I was briefly excited to be indifferent about something!

I really think you're looking in the wrong place here. :lol

Well somebody told me to post something on this post and it works.....I'm kind of confuse in the first place but it work anyway mike did reply me pm

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Well somebody told me to post something on this post and it works.....I'm kind of confuse in the first place but it work anyway mike did reply me pm

He was probably subscribed to this thread.

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

It's a cheat to get around the pm system: if a person's pm box is full or if they're more likely to respond to an email as opposed to a pm. :wave

He was probably subscribed to this thread.

It's a cheat to get around the pm system: if a person's pm box is full or if they're more likely to respond to an email as opposed to a pm. :wave

Well it turns out that mike did reply me so his box is probably not full.

Transporter 2? We haven't seen Transporter 1 which means we'll be completely lost. Plus, Jason Statham's physique is nothing like the line-up in Predator.

how were you given this specific thread?

Back