Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that Proto and others here will appreciate these Honorius and Zaius pictures!:1-1:

Five more for you fine people! Zaius is sold, but Honorius will be going on ebay later tonight!:wave

I like the Honorius Sculpt better than the factory Zaius with the open mouth. I forget who did him but what a great job.

I'd like to help but I don't know what you are talking about.

Stickman hasn't said any thing here in years.

Is anyone working on anything ape? I need some inspiration. I've got projects to do but I procrastinate because of lack of inspiration...

Is anyone working on anything ape? I need some inspiration. I've got projects to do but I procrastinate because of lack of inspiration...

Would you like to work on a stuart? I have a 007 "_____ Galore" figure from James bond that with some altering of the hair and some added feet (originals came with molded shoes):dunno, she could pass! The astro suit would also have to be altered to fit her.

All my projects are on hold right now because of work. :monkey2

But I have plans to make more unique 1/6 gorilla soldiers.
BTW
Jason told me he still wants to sculpt a 1/6 Koba statue. I think he will sell them for less than $100.

I've been away from my 1:6 projects due to my health, but now, with nothing but time on my hands am considering a few things.
I've fallen into watching a lot of my fave 70's and 80's sci -fi and came across this image, which I may try and replicate.

Hey I-man...

I hope you are feeling better and that your health problems have been resolved.

Take care of yourself... We're all getting older.

Sorry that this took so long. Been crazy at work!

Here's the head. It took a little bit of work to pull it out of the glued cotton underneath the fabric. Obviously, it wasn't designed to be mounted on a body, but could I saw it off, or something?

cd9cd99d.jpg

f8b6415e.jpg

037515e5.jpg

And any ideas for the body?

I just had a friend of mine make me a bunch of backpacks for my
gorillas. I plan to have about 100 made so I can have a grand march.
Today a sprayed them with primer and will probably paint on the weekend.

That sounds great guys. I don't want to start on a new project now with these other projects resting on my shoulders. I wish I could just wave my hand and they would miraculously complete themselves. It's an inner battle that I must win. To complete a project or two. I've still got Mathilda's shoes to do if you remember...and I want to make them from scratch. I can do it. I must make the time.

I would love to see a horde of apes on horseback charging up a hillside...or see that mass army for your invasion into the Forbidden Zone. Can I come over someone's house to play and just for a few hours have fun with ape figures?

Last edited:
I'm now the proud owner of two of kfog's amazing custom gorillas. Props to their creators!

f5e0b85a.jpg

6cbbc286.jpg

1e8623cb.jpg

I'll take credit for selling them to you, but I did not sculpt them! They look great and I have three left to sell. Thanks, Kent.:lecture

Back