Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the mood for some custom Forbidden Zone Zaius pictures? The western style real leather brown boots are from frontline miniatures, the top has been altered to look a little more like the movie version and the front liner is made of real soft leather and four added snaps to secure it! The original sculpt was altered to the now open mouth version masterfully by our own here Angelofmusic/Mark and the Apes Hyroglyphs came from Snickertown. Another note on the custom loin cloth material! It was made by Mathew Sotis who is another customiser. I wish that I could find some brown gloves! I am not sure what else that I need for the good Doctor? Thanks for looking!:hi5:

I enjoy visiting here especially when I am stuck at the hotel on business travel. :(

... so much to say quickly...
Happy 50th B-day!!!!

Those costumes are amazing!

Oh my!!! there is that Squinty gorilla head I don't have in my collection that I need.

Hi The_Darkness_Predator! I have been showing the thread members the pictures of my collection that I have been selling on ebay! The paint was done by Angel! Thanks for the B-day wishes to all!:wave

I have been working on my Julius figure to sell! Here are some early pics!:impatient:

Nice pics!!! Do you also have the other tribunal figures that you are going
to sell?

I have the only one tribunal sculpt that Jess made! I do have an unpainted Lawgiver sculpt, but I have an interested customer!:monkey1

Back