Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I bought a sculpted baby chimp head that has no body (wrapped in fabric for a blankie), and I think the head size would make sure a perfect 1/6 scale chimp child. I was curious what you guys thought would make for a good 1/6 scale child body to mount the head on? Anything kinda cheap?

This is an old thread but hardly one that needs digging up. There's new posts here most every day.
As for the head, pics might help.

Yes it's an old thread, but it's one that refuses to die. :rock

Welcome to Central City!!

:welcome

Last edited:
58395826.jpg

This is how it looks vs. Hasbro Cornelius and Zira...

95a711cb.jpg

e9ed21f1.jpg

It's just a head glued in fabric. No body. Its a tad large to work as a 1/6 scale chimp infant I think, which is why I'd love to make a chimp child (whatever age range you think would work) out of him. Just curious what body would work best in your professional opinions... :)

Any pics of the bottom of the chimp head? That might give a better idea of what it might best be attached to. Looks like it would definitely fit better in with Hasbros than SS or HT.

Wanted to show off somemore of the Julius figure that I had finished completing! I added both original costume (Hot Toys shirt and pants), along with the Gorilla tunic and accesories(enjoy)!:monkey1 Is that a club he's holding in the second picture or is he just happy to see someone?

Last edited:
Hey Apefreak I thought you had Julius already?

And...yes. I think Julius is way too excited to see me. LOL!!

Any pics of the bottom of the chimp head? That might give a better idea of what it might best be attached to. Looks like it would definitely fit better in with Hasbros than SS or HT.

I'll take the head out tonight and take some pictures. Thanks.

Hey Apefreak I thought you had Julius already?

And...yes. I think Julius is way too excited to see me. LOL!!

I love it!:naughty:nono:FREAK::lol:panic:Talk about an Ape sporting wood! No wonder the humans ran so fast from them!

Last edited:
Hey, I emailed angel last week with no reply! Has anyone here heard from him or stickman lately?

Haven't heard from Sticks in a long while. I know Angel was doing some KISS cruise but I don't know when that was/is.

I was wondering, because west virginia got hit really hard by storms a little over a week ago and 80% of the state was without power!

Back