Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say when I see the prices that folks are asking/getting for Sideshow AND Hot Toys POTA now I am SO glad I got mine at the start. I think figuring the all in the HT's were less than $100 each and I was lucky to be picking up the SS for as low as $9.99.
AHHHH, the good ol' days.................

Today is my birthday and I'm now a young 48 years old. I'm looking forward to seeing both my family and friends today.

Here's a couple of pictures my daughter found on the internet from our Kiss Cruise.(The 1st picture show my daughter Lauren, my sister Jennifer, my daughter Kristina, my father, and I.

(Good luck with your selling of those ape figures KFog. That's a great deal for someone.)

I plan on listing my "Escape" figures of both Cornelius and Zira on eBay sometime today. They are the ones that Jessica created and they are gorgeous!) After listing those, I'll only have a couple of headless custom gorilla figures left from my once massive collection. I need to make a couple more gorilla heads so I can sell those as well.

I hope all has been well with all of you freaks. I met Kiss on the Cruise, had my picture taken with them and saw them play live 3 different times! I managed to get several guitar picks from the band and also scored Tommy's autograph on a photograph that I took of him in Cleveland.

Last edited:
It looks like you and you're family had a ball on that cruise!

Have a happy birthday, Angel. I wish I was as young as you, I've got a couple of years on you...

Apey Birthday Angel!!!!

That looks like a SUPER FUN CRUISE!!

Did you win? You look so awesome in costume :] !!!

I don't know about you guys...but being in costume is just so fabulous!!

By the way, Angel, on the cruise did you rock and roll all night and party every day?

I think its "rock and roll all night and partly every day."

Happy Birthday, Angel!! Looks like you had a great time on that cruise!

Let me clear up two more...

Creedence sang: "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise" not "There's a Bathroom on the Right"

Hendrix sang: "Pardon Me While I Kiss the Sky" not "Pardon Me While I Kiss this Guy"

Anybody got any more?

Today is my birthday and I'm now a young 48 years old. I'm looking forward to seeing both my family and friends today.

Here's a couple of pictures my daughter found on the internet from our Kiss Cruise.(The 1st picture show my daughter Lauren, my sister Jennifer, my daughter Kristina, my father, and I.

(Good luck with your selling of those ape figures KFog. That's a great deal for someone.)

I plan on listing my "Escape" figures of both Cornelius and Zira on eBay sometime today. They are the ones that Jessica created and they are gorgeous!) After listing those, I'll only have a couple of headless custom gorilla figures left from my once massive collection. I need to make a couple more gorilla heads so I can sell those as well.

I hope all has been well with all of you freaks. I met Kiss on the Cruise, had my picture taken with them and saw them play live 3 different times! I managed to get several guitar picks from the band and also scored Tommy's autograph on a photograph that I took of him in Cleveland.

Happy Birthday! i would, and i am sure many would also love to hear about the Kiss Cruise! i think a new thread dedicated to it is in order!

Those pictures are great Mark! What a Family memory that you all have made. That is the way to do it sir! Rock on!:clap:rock:rock2 Also, Happy Birthday Buddy! I'm only a year and four months ahead of you!:happybday:newangel:angelsmil:fest:duff:whip :moon

Last edited:
Let me clear up two more...

Creedence sang: "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise" not "There's a Bathroom on the Right"

Hendrix sang: "Pardon Me While I Kiss the Sky" not "Pardon Me While I Kiss this Guy"

Anybody got any more?

I just thought of another one...

Springsteen sang: "Blinded by the Light... Revved Up Like a Deuce, Another Runner in the Night" not "Blinded by the Light... Wrapped Up Like a ******, Another Runner in the Night"

Yeah... I was surprised that revved had two V's in it also. Great word for scrabble.

Guys after the craziness of Halloween is over, I am going to push effort and get the gorilla mask pullover done. I think I can just use an exacto knife holder to set the hair punch needles in....and WestBatman sent me a CD full of screen shots of Ursus, so the helmet will steadily move onward!

Anyway, I just made this for my little gorilla:
DSC07710.jpg

Blue Angels, eh?Being ex-Air Farce, I'm partial to the ThunderBirds myself. Fewer air-to-airs,for one thing...PS

(45.00 EACH) or all for $270.00! I have for sale six Planet of the Apes 12" figures! All unopened Mint in Boxes having purchased directly from Sideshow Collectibles back in 2004 and are no longer available! They include Ursus, two Gorilla Soldiers, Colonel George Taylor, Captain Brent, and The Mutant Leader. I am asking $270.00 for the set, but would sell individually at $45.00. Shipping is extra!

I still have these and others available that I planned putting on ebay!:ghost:devil:winkpumpk:mummy:frankHappy Halloween!

pm sent :wink1:..

That would be great, but I don't think that Charlton Heston's likeness is available currently. Since his passing, his estate has denied similiar requests for his likeness.

Back