Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought that the Monsters figures such as Larry Talbot would have good time period clothes for Abott and Costello! I remember that they wore the fedora hats also!

Last edited:
Who is with me when I say that buyers are very fickle when trying to sell things!

Who is with me when I say that buyers are very fickle when trying to sell things!

hear hear!!:hi5: It's why I prefer not to sell. \

I may become a calendar girl, but I don't know what month yet. I'll let you guys know when the 2012 calendar comes out. LOL!! :lol

hear hear!!:hi5: It's why I prefer not to sell. \

I may become a calendar girl, but I don't know what month yet. I'll let you guys know when the 2012 calendar comes out. LOL!! :lol

How about the month of july, since it is named after Julius "Caesar"?

I have no clue. I guess I'll be surprised, but at least an ape will be represented!! Let's just hope it goes to print!

The title of the 2012 calendar will be Ladies of the RPF (Replica Prop Forum)

Last edited:
Well, it looks like on the worldwide stage, Caesar rose to conquer all assembled Avengers and X-Men this year... all without the benefit of the 3D boost in ticket prices!

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view2=worldwide&yr=2011&p=.htm

All hail CAESAR!!!

And if you haven't already read, the king will return.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...tm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=heatvisionblog

(Hmmmm.... should I post this info in the Marvel section as well? I'm a bad monkey. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3)

Too bad that the box office interest in the new Apes film didn't inspire Hot Toys to release the next wave of Apes from their line... yet, anyway. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Monkey Depot is 10 miles from me and Toyanxiety is about 40 miles from me! Pretty nice places to visit!:goodpost:
You are one LUCKY monkey!!
Well, it looks like on the worldwide stage, Caesar rose to conquer all assembled Avengers and X-Men this year... all without the benefit of the 3D boost in ticket prices!

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?view2=worldwide&yr=2011&p=.htm

All hail CAESAR!!!

And if you haven't already read, the king will return.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...tm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=heatvisionblog

(Hmmmm.... should I post this info in the Marvel section as well? I'm a bad monkey. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3)

Too bad that the box office interest in the new Apes film didn't inspire Hot Toys to release the next wave of Apes from their line... yet, anyway. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Maybe after the sequel?

Guys I will be Miss January 2013. LOL!!

I thought you did that already
POTA-Zirapinup.jpg

Executive Summary: 20 bucks shipped anywhere in the US. Probably 22 anywhere in the world. 16 of the most beautiful and talented members of the RPF. Shrink wrapped. Will help to raise funds for the R2-KT Charity.

These are not for sale yet, but will be shortly. Matt Munson is gauging interest so that he can properly size the print run. If you would like to buy one or more, please let me know.

Back Page Preview:
back_page.jpg

Details:
The calendar starts with December of 2011, and goes through until March of 2013. Each page features between 4 and 5 pictures, and they're all amazing.

Here's a sample of what the months look like.
becky_sample.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions and I can forward that off to Matt. It's not everyday that a fellow ape is Miss January.

Great calendar page, Jess!

Although, for the top inset pic I would have gone for that old picture of you at the market squeezing some fruit. :exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

The sad thing is I didn't have that many great photographs to share....so next time I go ape, I'm hiring a photographer to be dedicated to me and my whims. It's worth it. I found a local friend who needs a week's notice, and he also can videotape. I'm looking to see when the next costuming opportunity will be. Hopefully soon because I'm dying to go ape again.

Last edited:
Sorry I have been away from Central City so much of late. As many know my tastes [in collecting and in genres] changes often. I start one thing and wind up working on something else.
I haven't been satisfied with what I was doing with my POTA stuff so I stepped away for a bit.
I wanted to focus on my UFO items but getting the outfits and the Col. Lake sculpt derailed me on that.
I was able to get a couple of classic "V" figures done and have been working most recently on Lost in Space and Star Trek. I hope to have something worth showing soon.
That said, I bring this thread back to page one and hope to see more of what YOU have been working on.
See you in the cornfield!

Back