Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look forward to seeing what you can do on a Burke sculpt! After Snick's outfits, do the outfits I asked for a year or so ago fit in?

Sure, Ironman. I'll fit it in my schedule...but first I HAVE to finish Snick's stuff. It's always fun to do non-ape stuff too...which is why I started doing Star Trek. I know Angel wants something from me to trade, I have not forgotten him either.

Wow Jessica your realy gitting good!

Thank you. These are Mego scale, so they're REALLY tiny. :monkey4

dsc00263cg.jpg
dsc00262xw.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, Ironman. I'll fit it in my schedule...but first I HAVE to finish Snick's stuff. It's always fun to do non-ape stuff too...which is why I started doing Star Trek. I know Angel wants something from me to trade, I have not forgotten him either.

Cool. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't forgotten :naughty
And I certainly don't want to miss out on anything else this year because my inquiry was misunderstood.
Thanks!

Hi Jessica,

I wish I could but I will be in CT till mid January. Will you be dressing up, POTA or Star trek?

I have a question for others that have purchased the Hot Toys Gorilla Captain. Did he come with a plactic cap that covers his hair? My Gorilla Soldier and Urus did, but I didn't see one in my Captain.

I thought mine had but I can't be certian. I was too excited to just get him in hand.

I thought mine did too, but after having some issues with my Captain I looked in the box and didn't find it. I'm wondering if it was suppose to but didn't, could I have gotten one that was opened even though it was sold to me as sealed. :confused:

Only my Soilder did. Ursus had a thing in his helmet but not on his head.
but mine were open at some point. the seller told me it wasn't him.

Eric

Hi folks, I'm new to this thread and new to the board. I'm hoping I could get some advice from the experts here.

I bought the Hot Toys General Ursus and love it! But I can afford only one of these two: Gorilla Captain or Gorilla Soldier. If you could only choose one, which would it be and possibly why?

Any help from Jessica, Ironman1188 or anyone else would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys/gals:D

If I could buy a Gorilla Captain or Soldier, I would buy THE SOLDIER. WHY? Because I have the Gorilla Captain...and I would much prefer a backpack than a flag. I believe the Captain comes with a flag that anyone can make. I don't know what other goodies come with either gorilla. Someone should make a list if it's not already been done. But someday, when I can afford it, I will buy a soldier. Just not now because I'm bleeding chimpchange left and right. The best of luck to you...

More importantly, WELCOME!!

:family:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:mexwave

Hi folks, I'm new to this thread and new to the board. I'm hoping I could get some advice from the experts here.

I bought the Hot Toys General Ursus and love it! But I can afford only one of these two: Gorilla Captain or Gorilla Soldier. If you could only choose one, which would it be and possibly why?

Any help from Jessica, Ironman1188 or anyone else would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys/gals:D

you can't go wrong with either... it's a win win choice.

If I could buy a Gorilla Captain or Soldier, I would buy THE SOLDIER. WHY? Because I have the Gorilla Captain...and I would much prefer a backpack than a flag. I believe the Captain comes with a flag that anyone can make. I don't know what other goodies come with either gorilla. Someone should make a list if it's not already been done. But someday, when I can afford it, I will buy a soldier. Just not now because I'm bleeding chimpchange left and right. The best of luck to you...

More importantly, WELCOME!!

Jessica, did I miss something? I looked on the Sideshow website and the Gorilla Captain indeed comes with a backpack. Am I wrong?:confused:

LOL at chimpchange:lol

Thanks for the welcome!:D

Welcome to Central City, SMDMG!

I think that if I had to pick from either the Soldier or the Captain, I would choose Captain. He is closer to a generic gorilla from the classic films for your Ursus to give orders to. The Captain was only seen in the TV series.

I love the TV series, but I still hated that they painted those silver strips on those classic film costumes!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

Welcome to Central City, SMDMG!

I think that if I had to pick from either the Soldier or the Captain, I would choose Captain. He is closer to a generic gorilla from the classic films for your Ursus to give orders to. The Captain was only seen in the TV series.

I love the TV series, but I still hated that they painted those silver strips on those classic film costumes!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

Ahh, the TV series! Damn that brings back good memories.

If you were an 8 yr. old kid in the mid 70s, only the following mattered:

1. Six Million Dollar Man TV show and toys.
2. Evel Knievel toys and his bad ass pimp cane.
3. Classic Star Trek animated series.
4. Planet of the Apes TV show.
5. Space 1999 TV show.
6. Marvel Comic Books (cost a $.25 back then):rolleyes:
7. Wonder Woman TV show starring Lynda Carter.:naughty
8. Dr. Who TV show starring Tom Baker.
9. Electric Company with Spider-Man cartoon.
10. Mr. Snuffleuppagus:D
11. Saturday Morning Cartoons with Herculoids, Speed Buggy, Grape Ape, Land of the Lost, Far Out Space Nuts with Honk, Dr. Shrinker and Electra Woman and Dyna-Girl!

Good times my friends, good times indeed!!!:rock:rock:rock

You are correct about the Captain; he does indeed come with a backpack(at least mine did). The soldier doesn't have a flag, but he does have a snare pole. Of course, since I have all 3, I've got it covered...PS

No one interested in my SST Ursus?

Back