Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy... Lynda Carter... she did more to usher in my puberty years than any hair tossing that Farrah ever did. :naughty

As for the list, I would add only one thing to it...for me anyways. I was a HUGE Partridge Family fan. Sadly enough, I now own ALL of their albums on CD and they are currently ALL on my iPod. I hitched a ride on the family bus and never let go.:horror

You said it brother! Lynda Carter, what a beautiful woman!:drool You can never go wrong with a brunette with blue eyes.:D Yuppers, that was my coming of age period also.:lol.....(I was also partial to Holly from Land of the Lost):eek:

I liked Snuffy just for the mere fact that he was a lumbering, plodding lummox.:lol

LOL!!!:lol I did forget to add the Partridge Family. One of my favorites from the 70s. No reason to be ashamed of owning thier CDs. Just purchased their 'Best of' last year.:D

I'll never let the 70s go. Best times of my life was my 70s childhood. Great memories me boy!:duff

Congratulations on your purchase. You will not regret it. I'm still waiting for more apes because it's where my heart is at.

Even if they don't make them, I will.

Thanks! I can't wait until that bad ass chimp is my hands.:chew

Thank you!

I hope I do a good job 1:1 scale in January for the Star Trek Convention in San Francisco. :maul

Do you live in the Bay area or are you traveling from afar? I have to go to the main Trek convention in Vegas one of these years.

Wow! Do you mean a life-size T'Pring or a wearable costume?

I'm in the Bay Area. I'm going to make T'Pring's costume for me to wear. Wish me luck. Do they still have the Trek convention in Vegas?

Yep, my head is stuck in the 70's as well. In addtion to the Partridge Family catalog, I also own every volume of the "Have a Nice Day" CD compilations by Rhino Records with nuggets like "Billy, Don't Be A Hero" and "The Night Chicage Died".

PZ my good man, I'm just loving this thread!!!:rock:rock:rock

LOL!!!:lol:lol:lol I own 4 CDs of 'Have a Nice Day' and 7 CDs of 'AM 70s Gold'

Who could forget the following:

1. Sugar, Sugar - Archies
2. Blinded by the Light - Manfred Mann
3. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
4. Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
5. Welcome Back Kotter- John Sebastian
6. Moonlight Feels Right - Starbuck
7. Garden Party - Ricky Nelson
8. Me and You and a Dog Named Boo - Lobo
9. Green Eyed Lady - Sugarloaf
10. Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band

And of course the best song out of the 70s.....................................

Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas:lol:lol:rotfl

~also loved More than a Feeling by Boston and Slow Ride by Foghat:monkey3

Last edited:
I'm in the Bay Area. I'm going to make T'Pring's costume for me to wear. Wish me luck. Do they still have the Trek convention in Vegas?

Yes, please lots of pictures! I can't wait for the final outcome of T'Pring.

The biggest Trek convention is always held in Vegas annually. They built a Trek themed hotel for visitors year round.(Las Vegas Hilton Hotel)

Sadly, I'm not counting on any more Apes from Hot Toys.

Well, the current Hot Toys insider of this forum, Wookster, said that he has it on good authority that more Apes are in development. We just have to be patient because they currently have a lot on their plate with that whole Marvel Movie lines.

With this thread passing it's fourth year running, we Apes have learned to be patient. :D

Well, the current Hot Toys insider of this forum, Wookster, said that he has it on good authority that more Apes are in development. We just have to be patient because they currently have a lot on their plate with that whole Marvel Movie lines.

With this thread passing it's fourth year running, we Apes have learned to be patient. :D

Well, this is indeed good news.:chew I've been patient all my life for quality Apes to come out. What's 6-12 months more.:D

I love the Partridge Family. Have all four seasons on DVD... And all 25 Volumes of the Super Hits of the Seventies:Have a Nice Day CDs. I think all popular art peaked in the 70's...

PZ my good man, I'm just loving this thread!!!:rock:rock:rock

LOL!!!:lol:lol:lol I own 4 CDs of 'Have a Nice Day' and 7 CDs of 'AM 70s Gold'

Who could forget the following:

1. Sugar, Sugar - Archies
2. Blinded by the Light - Manfred Mann
3. Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
4. Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
5. Welcome Back Kotter- John Sebastian
6. Moonlight Feels Right - Starbuck
7. Garden Party - Ricky Nelson
8. Me and You and a Dog Named Boo - Lobo
9. Green Eyed Lady - Sugarloaf
10. Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band

And of course the best song out of the 70s.....................................

Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas:lol:lol:rotfl

~also loved More than a Feeling by Boston and Slow Ride by Foghat:monkey3

HEY!!!
You forgot Brandy by Looking Glass

very good to hear.

Guys I just had a brilliant idea--of how to make the fleather outfit for Caesar for under $10!! Just wrap up your figure in plastic wrap, dress it up with Sideshow's Cornelius outfit, and spray several coats of black Plasti-Dip. I'm going to see how that works out...I have the materials. I'll post photos soon.

Last edited:
Guys I just had a brilliant idea--of how to make the fleather outfit for Caesar for under $10!! Just wrap up your figure in plastic wrap, dress it up with Sideshow's Cornelius outfit, and spray several coats of black Plasti-Dip. I'm going to see how that works out...I have the materials. I'll post photos soon.

Can't wait to see!:D

Aw shucks! I just realized that I wouldn't have the perfect head for this Caesar, which means I will have to try to sculpt it. I guess I have the Sideshow Caesar...but it would be cooler if I could sculpt it.

Well, this is indeed good news.:chew I've been patient all my life for quality Apes to come out. What's 6-12 months more.:D

or just a couple more years, huh? I don't mind the wait as long as it's movie accurate.

HEY!!!
You forgot Brandy by Looking Glass

Love all those songs!

I miss Angel and Sticks...
I wonder what monkey business they are up to? I wonder how that KISS concert went? I wonder how complete the Statue of Liberty is? I wonder if Sticks is currently making another stop motion film? I also hope to see some stuff from Snickertown. He's been MIA for a long time.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving! I got my Tofurkey ready, how about you?

I'm currently in CT visiting with family and will be here till shortly after the New Year. I hope to work on some 1:6 scale props with my pops while I'm here, all for my next upcoming short. :)

Good health and Cheer to everyone here. Happy Holidays All.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Sticks...

Tofurkey??? Ugggg

Good to have you back, Now where is Angel?

Back