Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a DML body that was tan and matched the sculpt, but the right foot had a little dye on it due to an original boot that it came with!:dunno

I take it thats Ada's Brent?
The gorilla looks like a recast of my Urko with the mouth opened.
I love the Brent outfit though.

Hi IM! Yes, the Brent is from Ada and was painted by her or the people that work for her! The other sculpt is Angels where I believe was inspired by your Urko!

Hey, kfog...

You should try and re-do the outfit using some brown leather, I think it would look a little better and would be the right color.

The head looks great though!

Hey, kfog...

You should try and re-do the outfit using some brown leather, I think it would look a little better and would be the right color.

The head looks great though!

The loin cloth material actually is darker in person, the flash of the camera makes it look lighter.

:goodpost:

:happybday:fest:duff:banana:chugHappy 50th Birthday today to me and my twin brother! Shall I buy a cane for myself now!

I decided to take pictures of Brent without the flash on to show a more acurate color of the loin cloth.:lecture

:happybday:fest:duff:bananaHappy 50th Birthday today to me and my twin brother! Shall I buy a cane for myself now!

Happy Birthday, Kfog! The big 5 O, eh? I going to cross that threshold next April... and I'll be celebrating it at Disneyland! :clap :clap :clap

Hope you had a good one. :wave :wave :wave

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Funny thing, my twin brother had a full out 50th B-day party and I did not go because he had relatives there that he knew I am having a feud with. The 50th only comes around once and now I am disgruntled and disappointed with my twin. I have never been to disneyland and I am only around 300 mile from here in phoenix. Maybe some day!:mad:

Here is a shot of my Medicom Apes in Sedona AZ

DSC_0337-1.jpg

Happy belated birthday, Kfog! You have reached a milestone!! Hurray!!

Jungle I love those Medicom shots you took on vacation. So fun!!

Wanted to share with you some of the outfits that has been keeping me busy and away from my ape projects. There are some costume elements that were already made that did not make it to the photograph session because of time constraints.

BRIGHTFUTURES2012192_crop.jpg

This is the costume with the chimp hieroglyphs, so at least it has some kind of ape in there!! I slapped together the spear. My friend forgot to add the belt with loin cloth, the gold wrist bands and the headpiece when she took the photo.

BRIGHTFUTURES2012122_crop.jpg

Those outfits are really incredible Jess and your kids look great in them! You are very talented! Thanks for the B-day wish!:peace

You guys are funny and thanks for the 50 club! My twin and I are actally the youngest of six and the oldest is my brother "Brent". Funny, cause I was putting pictures on here of my Brent figure from Beneath!

Back