Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Zaius looks wonderful!!!! I love it!!!

Hey anybody coming to Wondercon 2013? It's never too early to plan. If it will be in San Francisco, I shall be there in full ape regalia. Hopefully with a few friends in ape gear as well.

I am so glad to have finally met you PZ. I smile whenever I think about it...because I never would have thought I would ever meet someone from Central City. It was so awesome!!! I was almost giving up bumping into you by the time you found me because I am so easy to miss. Even if you are quite tall, you would still make a great Lawgiver. You will just look most awesome I know it.

Sorry I am rambling...but someone said I could/should get a handicapped placard for being under five feet tall. I didn't even know such a thing existed. That would make life so much easier for me!! LOL!! I will have to look that up and see if it's possible...

Last edited:
Hi!
I added some "real hair" to my Sideshow Zaius to make it look more like Hot Toys figures.
Hope you like it!

DrZaius003.jpg

DrZaius004.jpg

DrZaius007.jpg

DrZaius009.jpg

DrZaius014.jpg

Aneses, how in the world were you able to get the right hair color. Very impressive work!:clap

I am so glad to have finally met you PZ. I smile whenever I think about it...because I never would have thought I would ever meet someone from Central City. It was so awesome!!! I was almost giving up bumping into you by the time you found me because I am so easy to miss. Even if you are quite tall, you would still make a great Lawgiver. You will just look most awesome I know it.

It was great to finally meet you as well... too bad our meeting was so short. After going to SDCC for 8 years, you were my first Ape I met in costume.

Someday, I would LOVE to dress up as an orangutan... one for the bucket list. I came across some old pictures of me dressed as a POTA gorilla (wearing the only Don Post mask that fit comfortable over my big a$$ head) at a Star Trek convention in the mid seventies in San Francisco. I've got to find some way to digitize them and post them on the thread... as well as my photos with my meeting with Roddy McDowall around the same time.

Well, it looks like after 8 straight years of going to SDCC, I'm sitting this year out. Hope I'm not going to miss too much.

Many people have been asking when I will be putting somemore items on ebay, so I will also be putting on pistures here to show what I will be selling. Here are three custom Gorillas with a custom Brent. enjoy!:clap

Back