Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's all about the darkside :rock:devil:devil
Yes sir! :hi5:
Love the Sith character designs.

I like the Jedis as well, but the brown robes make them look like glorified bums. :lol
Thank goodness the women are representing: Aayla and Shaak. It's too bad with Disney, we may never see a Mara Jade or Satele Shan. Those two would have rocked!

Yes sir! :hi5:
Love the Sith character designs.

I like the Jedis as well, but the brown robes make them look like glorified bums. :lol
Thank goodness the women are representing: Aayla and Shaak. It's too bad with Disney, we may never see a Mara Jade or Satele Shan. Those two would have rocked!

I agree. I think the jedi need to go back to the armored look. The Sith have stolen the show since the begining. More armor, and a wider variety of races as main jedi would help the cause.

Not a fan of armoured Jedis. I feel it goes against the idea of Jedis, and the only reason they introduced it was because they needed to look cooler in TCW series. There's a fundamental meaning behind Jedis wearing only robes.

Yeah. I still desperately want a robed jedi PF (Prequel era design, not old ben :yuck). We haven't had one besides Anakin but my god the face sculpt is an abomination.

None of that armor crap. I want an episode 3 Obi-Wan or a Mace Windu.

This is the only Jedi robe I've come to like...

vader.jpg~original

Oh wait....

Yeah. I still desperately want a robed jedi PF (Prequel era design, not old ben :yuck). We haven't had one besides Anakin but my god the face sculpt is an abomination.

None of that armor crap. I want an episode 3 Obi-Wan or a Mace Windu.

Which Luke are you talking about? I have the ROTJ Luke PF and love it. Are you talking about the ANH one?

I think the brown robes look lame. They should be grey or something. IDK. I just think the sith always look cooler and have much better back story. (Even if its thrown in later.)

This isn't the Mythos statue, it's the Chicken Leg PF.

I didn't say it was mythos I said mythos style! any one that's watched the clone wars knows maul never looked like that or had a saber like that in the clone wars animation, he has a single hilt which is half of the hilt chopped in 2 from TPM. it is loosely based on his cartoon version. where as savage oppress is meant to be a more accurate version of the clone wars cartoon character.

I think the brown robes look lame. They should be grey or something. IDK. I just think the sith always look cooler and have much better back story. (Even if its thrown in later.)

Well, bad guys generally look cooler in every series. I do agree with ya though as the brown robes are too plain. I don't like the armored look but at least give us other colors!

Well, bad guys generally look cooler in every series. I do agree with ya though as the brown robes are too plain. I don't like the armored look but at least give us other colors!

I think the heroes look better in Marvel. Bat guys better in DC.

I didn't say it was mythos I said mythos style! any one that's watched the clone wars knows maul never looked like that or had a saber like that in the clone wars animation, he has a single hilt which is half of the hilt chopped in 2 from TPM. it is loosely based on his cartoon version. where as savage oppress is meant to be a more accurate version of the clone wars cartoon character.

Gotcha, but he should still be smaller than Savage. Even when Maul had the chicken legs in the cartoon he was still shorter than Savage.

Back