Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a picture of the bottom of the base, doesn't look like there is a battery cover on the base.
Either way it looks great and might have to consider this now.

its not i own it and its a great piece only it has no batteries, unless i'm just not seeing it! anyways get it you wont be sorry!

This turned out really well. I'm happy with it. Is there a trick to the lightsabers? The base lights up, but the sabers don't. I think I may have gotten dud blades. It seems strange that both of them would not work.

Edit: It was operator error. Apparently you have to hold the switch down all the way (past the point where the base lights up) for a few seconds. The sabers light up from the hilt out. It's a neat effect, but it wouldn't have hurt to put a note in there.

Last edited:
I own 7 Star Wars PF's and this is up there with the best that I own. It's neck and neck with Darth Malgus. A great sculpt, great paint, and great pose and the lighting features are the best yet. Not just a dinky lightsaber effect, we have the charred based and an upside down light below where Savage is standing. It's a brilliant piece.

A pic of one awesome trio!! Savage should be a bit bigger since he towered over Maul but that's getting nit-picky. trio.jpg

That looks awsome. As for his size, it looks great. Maul is not the correct version for comparison as that is a mythos style statue. Maul should have a half saber and shorter head spikes and be wearing a top as well to be correct as a partner piece. Still until a partner piece is made he fits the bill.

Are Darth Maul and Savage Opress real blood brothers, like same parents? Or are they just brothers of dathomirian decent?

Back