Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty close in height.

3803618-maxresdefault.jpg

That image is a little misleading. The angle is from below and if I recall that specific shot Maul was standing completely straight up. He didn't have 'Inspector Gadget' legs but they could get a little longer when needed. Savage towered over most everyone they met.

Ray Park is listed as 5 foot 9 inches
Savage Opress is listed, on Wookiepedia, as 7 foot 1 inches.

I know the robot legs may give him some extra height but they're pretty much identical in these PF's. Again, it's nitpicky and I still love them together, just wish they were closer to the show.

Last edited:
My only beef is with the face sculpt, like on many other villainous Star Wars pieces... Should look much more evil. And I agree that he looks small and scrawny as well.

Just watched the Maul/Opress reunion episode. Maul is taller with his mech legs when they are standing and walking normally.

he looks nice.. I saw him at my local comic store.. but not that I really need him..

I saw him without the lightsabers sticks attached.. and that was odd to see to be honest.. I never thought you can detach those cold cathodes...

Can you guys confirm that you truly can detach the 2 sticks ?????
because if.. there is a chance you can do that on vader as well

he looks nice.. I saw him at my local comic store.. but not that I really need him..

I saw him without the lightsabers sticks attached.. and that was odd to see to be honest.. I never thought you can detach those cold cathodes...

Can you guys confirm that you truly can detach the 2 sticks ?????
because if.. there is a chance you can do that on vader as well

Hey i received this statue today and yes you can detach them. It comes in 2 bits and then each saber plugs into the hilt in his hand.

who did you get it from? there was a mix up with my guy and now I am on the hunt as well, hopefully within Canada.

I ordered mine from Sideshow. Was surprised that the local store here doesn't have it.

Had this for a week and a half and still haven't had time to open it!

Back