Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're surprised that a Clone Wars character priced at $399 hasn't sold out yet?

Not too surprise but isn't this one a low ES? I figure this would made the statue gone to WL quickly. Btw clone wars is kind of popular right? It's been on many seasons already. I only watched 4 full episodes so far and it was ok. I would love a statue on the small red devil Jedi girl character in the clone wars. She looks like a small Shaak ti. Maybe someday if ss continues the SW line.

Yes I think that it! I don't know anything about the character but very smart idea to add her in it. Thanks fior the name! I guess when I bought Talon I didn't have any idea who she was either. But then I went back and flip through the TPB at a book store and look through the pages. She seems very cool just like Ahsoka.

He's still not sold out yet? Hmmm
Nope and his ES isn't that low but then again, its the entire run without an Ex so I take that back
You're surprised that a Clone Wars character priced at $399 hasn't sold out yet?
Lmao. Well the show was pretty awesome but they could've picked waaaaay better characters to choose from. I think it's cause ppl wanted another Sith.
Yes I think that it! I don't know anything about the character but very smart idea to add her in it. Thanks fior the name! I guess when I bought Talon I didn't have any idea who she was either. But then I went back and flip through the TPB at a book store and look through the pages. She seems very cool just like Ahsoka.
She is definitely my favourite character and should've been done before Savage to be sure. ********, cause god knows when we'll get her now with the whole OT and NT stuff which will be primary focus going forward for the next 10 years probably lol. Unless Disney realizes how much ppl want NEW stuff and not just from the New Trilogy

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

successfully canceled for full refund .. I feel better now.. just dont feel it and I PO'ed it to impulsively

no issues at all.. they offered the full refund right away ! I also tried to get my flex payments and NRD transferred to another order but they said they can not do that.. so full refund it is

successfully canceled for full refund .. I feel better now.. just dont feel it and I PO'ed it to impulsively

Good move in my opinion. I love this character but the way the statue turn out was just not as exciting as I expected. Could've been so much better. Sad but I will use the money on a better statue anyways. Lol

no issues at all.. they offered the full refund right away ! I also tried to get my flex payments and NRD transferred to another order but they said they can not do that.. so full refund it is
That's awesome man :hi5: too bad you couldn't get them transferred, but it works out to be the same thing either way :)

I just need him to go with my cloaked Darth Maul =) Sure they dont match time line wise, but maybe someone will make a cloak for him too

Called SSC and asked about the delay & they offered me a full refund for Savage Opress. Even got the NRD so I am happy.

I have a feeling we will see him getting discounted out like the snow trooper ...

I have a feeling we will see him getting discounted out like the snow trooper ...

If he does I'll be all over it!!
Thats what I'm talking about! That is precisely what I've been waiting for. $40 back in rewards and maybe just maybe if it goes GC applicable thats another $50 or so we might be able to get off (so $36 in RP)

Any chance that Opress will make it into the Star wars movies? Or is he exclusively EU character?
Haven't seen the Clone wars series so not sure about his story is all..

I haven't either but I'm willing to bet he died :p

and probably all the sith except the ones you see in the movies :<

Back