Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this and am getting it. Love all Maul types: original, spider-legs, mechanical (chicken) legs, Talon and this Savage Opress.

Really really hoping the new movies give some characters with great design like the originals.

Sad that only Darth Maul being really great resulted in so many derivative iterations instead of others being liked enough to steal the spotlight.

I really like this and am getting it. Love all Maul types: original, spider-legs, mechanical (chicken) legs, Talon and this Savage Opress.

Really really hoping the new movies give some characters with great design like the originals.

Sad that only Darth Maul being really great resulted in so many derivative iterations instead of others being liked enough to steal the spotlight.
It's a nice fig. Wish they'd make it double points at least :(

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I was so hoping he would sell out by the time he ships ... :( I have to wait now before to sell him or I will lose $

Hope he becomes GC eligible when he starts shipping. Wouldn't mind dropping $50 off of him

What a joke... Delayed till april.. anybody know if this is my right to cancel and get my nrd and flex payments back?

So they can delay as much as they want and I can not do anything?

pmuch

You can call and ask and bring up the constant delays, but honestly I give that less than a 5% chance of working :p Doesn't hurt to ask though. Tough to reach an actual person on the phone with SS these days though and not sure what it is with live chat but they seem to always be more negative there.

Especially with the flex. If you didn't flex they'd just keep the NRD (or based on what others have said let you transfer it one-time only to something else, but maybe not cause this has been delayed a fair bit) but when it comes to flex payments they will keep a percentage of each payment made so far if you cancel, you won't get anywhere near the money you paid back.

edit: not a percentage apparently, it's just $20 per payment unless it's under $200 value which this isn't.

"Cancellation fees are not applicable until after the Flexpay payments have begun charging. The fee will be $20.00 per monthly payment made"

So essentially cancelling with flex is cancer :p

Last edited:
If you cancel you will get hit with the NRD. I've cancelled a few in the last 6 months. Never had $20 taken for each flex payment. Just the NRD was taken.

I would confirm that it won't before you do then... when you cancel it on the site it warns you that there will be fees.

What a joke... Delayed till april.. anybody know if this is my right to cancel and get my nrd and flex payments back?

Its weird they've said to me in the past they would refund NRDs due to excessive delays but you had to contact them first. They play dumb at first and not realizing the amount of time has passed between each delay. But 4 months would warrant NRD refund. I'll try and transfer my flex to another order

Its weird they've said to me in the past they would refund NRDs due to excessive delays but you had to contact them first. They play dumb at first and not realizing the amount of time has passed between each delay. But 4 months would warrant NRD refund. I'll try and transfer my flex to another order

thats what Im gonna try do to.. thanks guys

Should be more than 4 months, original date was supposed to be Oct?

thats what Im gonna try do to.. thanks guys

Maybe mention that you only POed because it was so close to release date when it went up to PO? I remember it being unusual in that sense.

Sweet better chance that it won't sell out and will be Double Rewards eligible!

Back