Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pray the next Star Wars PF isn't Jango Fett after Vader. That would blow So many chunks in my opinion

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I would prefer literally any other mandolorian than jango :p Even a no-name from the death watch. Not that it'll happen but :p

More Siths and Jedis please! :wave

I agree, while I like the troopers, its a bit overkill when you search for Star Wars PF and 5 of the 8 results are troopers. The only non-troopers right now are Boba Fett, Chewy, and Savage Opress. I would love to see Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Hoth Luke (when he fought the Wampa), Darth Sidious w/lightsaber, Hoth Han Solo, Mace Windu, another Ventress (w/ new pose and light up dual lightsabers), or Lando.

I agree, while I like the troopers, its a bit overkill when you search for Star Wars PF and 5 of the 8 results are troopers. The only non-troopers right now are Boba Fett, Chewy, and Savage Opress. I would love to see Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Hoth Luke (when he fought the Wampa), Darth Sidious w/lightsaber, Hoth Han Solo, Mace Windu, another Ventress (w/ new pose and light up dual lightsabers), or Lando.

A Lando in his skiff gear would be awesome!!! And anything Hoth!

Ahsoka is #1 on my list of wants. Yup all of those and More! Maybe a few revisits other than Vader and Boba for a damn change too.

Ahsoka is #1 on my list of wants. Yup all of those and More! Maybe a few revisits other than Vader and Boba for a damn change too.

I actually emailed them and suggested Ahsoka, not that it will help, but if a lot of customers make the suggestion it might.

I actually emailed them and suggested Ahsoka, not that it will help, but if a lot of customers make the suggestion it might.
Yeah I've been bugging them for about a year at least on SF, FB, Twitter lol

I hope he sells out until he shippes so I can re-sell it and get at least the money back I put in for him :(

lol my room is smoking from last night.. I have to wait now till tonight again.. :lol

Any chance they'll offer a coupon or sale on Savage for Black Friday? I'm assuming probably not, since he is a pre-order item and hasn't even shipped yet. Would be nice though!

Any chance they'll offer a coupon or sale on Savage for Black Friday? I'm assuming probably not, since he is a pre-order item and hasn't even shipped yet. Would be nice though!
****! :hi5: you and me both brother lmao! **** I've been waiting for something all ****ing summer. Even an extra rewards like wtf!?!?

His face is what holds me back. The animated style makes him look so much more feral and the way the eyes really glow in some kind of nocturnal animalistic way. By giving him a realistic approach, they lost the prominence of the jawline he had in the show and how angular his face was.

I've said it in this thread before in better detail, but I think Savage Opress could have been one of the best things to happen for post-OT Star Wars. Before they brought Maul back, he was going to be his own ace. He was the X-factor that dissolved just about any relationship he had at one point. He already had immense power that was just going to grow. And considering his past, he truly could have sought redemption and been an important player for light or dark. He didn't seem like he'd be a pawn at that point, but then they shoehorned Maul into it and yeah. Thought I did like that even after Maul showed up, Savage was pretty much the buzzsaw with the force. He almost seemed to be going into Starkiller territory at times with the Force.

His face is what holds me back. The animated style makes him look so much more feral and the way the eyes really glow in some kind of nocturnal animalistic way. By giving him a realistic approach, they lost the prominence of the jawline he had in the show and how angular his face was.

I've said it in this thread before in better detail, but I think Savage Opress could have been one of the best things to happen for post-OT Star Wars. Before they brought Maul back, he was going to be his own ace. He was the X-factor that dissolved just about any relationship he had at one point. He already had immense power that was just going to grow. And considering his past, he truly could have sought redemption and been an important player for light or dark. He didn't seem like he'd be a pawn at that point, but then they shoehorned Maul into it and yeah. Thought I did like that even after Maul showed up, Savage was pretty much the buzzsaw with the force. He almost seemed to be going into Starkiller territory at times with the Force.
Yeah in the show he definitely looked more menacing. He also looks slimmer in this iteration compared to the show

Back