Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5: bro I got Saruman on the way and would LOVE a Lee Dracula PF like the one they've shown at Monsterpalooza and Son of

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Those will look nice together. :hi5:

for what its worth dooku is tailored impeccably and the sculpt is bang on.

the movies did not do the character justice (just like grievous).

Agreed. Dooku has such an interesting back story. His skills could only be rivaled by that of Master Yoda and Mace Windu. He lost faith in the Jedi Order, Darth Sidious picked up on this, and Darth Tyranus was born.

Those will look nice together. :hi5:

Agreed. Dooku has such an interesting back story. His skills could only be rivaled by that of Master Yoda and Mace Windu. He lost faith in the Jedi Order, Darth Sidious picked up on this, and Darth Tyranus was born.
Dooku is a great character. Wish they'd make a new PF of him but I doubt that'll EVER happen lol

Also, if deciding between him and Cody, which do you all think would be the best one?

I'm a big TCW fan but the Cody looks really good IMO but Savage does get the lightup lightsaber but Cody has a nice action pose going for him but Oppress looks more unique and will look great with the eventual TCW Darth Maul.

Really hope SS pulls out all the stops for the Phase II Rex PF.

Wtf I hope to GOD they don't do another Trooper PF for like 3 years and focus on more important characters like Dafaq!

d4b1389d8d4617d1d714f8606dfab94c.jpg

Anyone else get a Stallone vibe from this photo? Maybe it's just me. :)

Wtf I hope to GOD they don't do another Trooper PF for like 3 years and focus on more important characters like Dafaq!

Important is a vague word, a phase II Captain Rex PF would be pretty important to me but not you but a Kit Fisto PF wouldn't do anything for me but I assume it would be very exciting for you.

Not to mention we've received PF's of most major characters in the SW saga anyway, were already on our 2nd Vader and Fett. They're missing a few characters though, how a PF Jango, EPIII Obi-Wan and Lando have slipped through the cracks is beyond me.

Important is a vague word, a phase II Captain Rex PF would be pretty important to me but not you but a Kit Fisto PF wouldn't do anything for me but I assume it would be very exciting for you.

Not to mention we've received PF's of most major characters in the SW saga anyway, were already on our 2nd Vader and Fett. They're missing a few characters though, how a PF Jango, EPIII Obi-Wan and Lando have slipped through the cracks is beyond me.

And don't forget about Mace Windu & Qui-Gon Jinn. I wonder if we'll see Jackson in PF form as Mace or Nick Fury first?

Yes a Kit Fisto would be cool but I'd rather have an Episode III Obi or A Lando too. To say it the most straight forward way I can, I'm tired of the ****ing troopers. We've gotten like 6 Trooper PFs in the last year and maybe 2 other characters. I get Rex is different and probably would be someone I'd get too but we've already had one. Jango to me is a fail character and one of those many artard moves by Lucas.

I'd love an Ahsoka, Qui-Gon, Mace before another Trooper.

Cannot wait for this guy. If you guys had to think of an exclusive, what would it be?

I think his axe from the show would have been amazing.

Back