Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought people cared this much about light up features. I usually turn it on once, say "Cool!", then forget about it forever.

I think lightsabers are a special case, because you can't really accurately recreate the look of one without having a good light-up function. And the difference in quality of the light-up feature between the older and newer Jedi PFs is pretty steep.

Loving the new sabers. The old ones look cheap and barely lit

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think lightsabers are a special case, because you can't really accurately recreate the look of one without having a good light-up function. And the difference in quality of the light-up feature between the older and newer Jedi PFs is pretty steep.
No doubt. There's no looking back now. Cold cathode lightsabers are the way to go.

Still can't believe this hasn't sold out yet?! I think its one of the best PO going at SSC atm. Behind the Cotd line haha

Could be because not everyone followed the Clone Wars saga or felt that Opress just wasn't canon enough to get a PF of him. I feel a bit bad commenting like this on a thread specifically for PF Savage Opress, but I doubt I'd bother even getting this figure. I'll just admire it from afar and laugh at those who bought him Nah kidding! But I wouldn't buy it.

Could be because not everyone followed the Clone Wars saga or felt that Opress just wasn't canon enough to get a PF of him. I feel a bit bad commenting like this on a thread specifically for PF Savage Opress, but I doubt I'd bother even getting this figure. I'll just admire it from afar and laugh at those who bought him Nah kidding! But I wouldn't buy it.

Funny you should say that, I have never seen The clone wars Saga and am still most definitely getting this one. I mean whats not to love about it, even if your not a star wars fan? Which i am btw :wink1: The pose is great, the base is more than acceptable, paint and fabric look killa and he has a light up double bladed saber for goodness sake hahaha!

Still can't believe this hasn't sold out yet?! I think its one of the best PO going at SSC atm. Behind the Cotd line haha

less than 40 remaining...not bad for this edition of 1250... more of a surprise, look at the snowtrooper with an edition of 1000 and still in stock which is a surprise considering that the "popularity" of ESB and OT troopers...

Funny you should say that, I have never seen The clone wars Saga and am still most definitely getting this one. I mean whats not to love about it, even if your not a star wars fan? Which i am btw :wink1: The pose is great, the base is more than acceptable, paint and fabric look killa and he has a light up double bladed saber for goodness sake hahaha!

The base lights up too, which surprised many of us. :yess:

300190-savage-opress-005.jpg

Savage-Opress-Premium-Format-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles-007.jpg

I wish they had him carring the saber a bit higher. I can see people snapping it while trying to move him.

touche : )

but an inch higher would still maintain the feel/design of the statue, at least imho.

Back