Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin' awesome! :rock

SDCC-2014-Sideshow-Collectibles-Star-Wars-1-019.jpg

SDCC-2014-Sideshow-Collectibles-Star-Wars-1-020.jpg

This looks great, I can't see it lasting long with a reasonably small ES and no EX. Bet it will be hard to snag down the line.

I don't know... I have him on PO but the more I look at him no more I realize I don't need him in my collection :(

are there any more pictures of him ?

Last edited:
Is it just me or did the,ES go up? Wasn't it 1000 before?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Not sure how far back you're going, but there are posts from May 19 where members said 1,250.
Sorry man. Just kinda threw me for a minute. Its cause of all this talk where SS keeps increasing the ES on items as they sell out

There hasn't been any PF Maul yet has there? I'm still waiting for that one, it's keeping me from getting the Mythos Darth Maul one. Which looks really good, but I'd still like to get PF of Maul instead. Wonder why they did his brother instead of him but... I can wait.

There hasn't been any PF Maul yet has there? I'm still waiting for that one, it's keeping me from getting the Mythos Darth Maul one. Which looks really good, but I'd still like to get PF of Maul instead. Wonder why they did his brother instead of him but... I can wait.
Not sure but didn't they make a PF Maul like yeaaaars ago?

Ah... dunno, I'm still new to this Sideshow thing, and since I couldn't find it on their website I just assumed they hadn't done one yet. They normally keep sold out entries on their page too. How long ago are we talking about here?

Ah... dunno, I'm still new to this Sideshow thing, and since I couldn't find it on their website I just assumed they hadn't done one yet. They normally keep sold out entries on their page too. How long ago are we talking about here?
Do an archive search

Or google sideshow darth maul and it'll usually pull up a sideshow page with older stuff. I find it easier than searching sideshows site for the sold out stuff.

Back