Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I agree but I think it would make more sense to have at least somewhat of an action pose to go with chicken leg maul. I know he was based on a comic and not the clone wars, but it's still likely to be displayed with maul due to the clone wars version being more well known than the comic.

I imagine sideshow took that into consideration.

Well, I saw the Gentle Giant animated statue for only 70 bucks so I picked it up. I'm very happy with it and considering I prefer the animated appearance I think I'll likely pass on thi but I'm still interested to see the pose.

Here's my Savage Opress.

Attachments

• IMG_20131115_152547.jpg
    IMG_20131115_152547.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20131115_152209.jpg
    IMG_20131115_152209.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 141

I'm guessing switch out portraits for the Opie exclusive... one for a more realistic representation & the other to match the animated clone wars version.

Im assuming here that with Savage coming out that Sideshow will start moving away from OT and PT statues. With Malgus out and this coming could be a clue.
Revan, and Ahsoka next.

Im assuming here that with Savage coming out that Sideshow will start moving away from OT and PT statues. With Malgus out and this coming could be a clue.
Revan, and Ahsoka next.

They'll probably jump back and forth to keep things interesting.
I don't see them staying away from the OT for too long.

Don't forget Shaak Ti was the video game version of herself too....technically...although she could seen as either when posed.

Well, I saw the Gentle Giant animated statue for only 70 bucks so I picked it up. I'm very happy with it and considering I prefer the animated appearance I think I'll likely pass on thi but I'm still interested to see the pose.

Here's my Savage Opress.

He looks awesome, definitely how the PF face should look. I think they did a great job with this keeping it looking like the clone wars but still somewhat realistic.

Has this guy fallen off SS's radar or what? Shouldn't we be getting a pre-order soon?

not sold on this yet.. but I would love to see the full reveal..

I mean.. they were no Star Wars Premium Format going up for PO more then half a year if I am not wrong.. thats really a bummer that this line got so quite...

He looks awesome, definitely how the PF face should look. I think they did a great job with this keeping it looking like the clone wars but still somewhat realistic.

Agreed, good piece. The face on the Sideshow version is just awful. Looks nothing like Savage.

Agreed, good piece. The face on the Sideshow version is just awful. Looks nothing like Savage.

Yeah... Looks nothing like him. When I saw it, first thought was " who the hell is that???." Thought it was a PF of a Smurf or something. Yeah..Aha....
:rolleyes2 :slap

They better get going on this while there is interest. Once Rebels starts to get going, Savage will be lost to cherished memories.

Yikes, that head sculpt looks awful. Hopefully it's just the angle.

Thought this character was alright in the series, but got lame as hell when Maul showed up. I'd only buy the PF because Zabrak + Sith = visually stunning.

I'm hoping the pose is dynamic enough.
Pose looks like it might be interesting from the tease we got so there's hope.

Back