Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

its about damn time for the full reveal... SW PF Fix is long overdue ... what a poor year this will be for us having new PF in hand...

Any news on this? I'm kind of keeping an close eye on this. I may want this next to my sith statues.

Sad thing is that honestly I'm only interested in Savage cause there isn't much else :|

yep it sucks and there is no light somehow.. don't understand why they treating SW Statues so poorly over a very long time already..

Maybe they just figure that there is more money to be had with Marvel and DC since those franchises are very popular at the moment.

So that means maybe a 350 or 500 ES for the Ex like punisher and Malgus? :)

I think it will depend on the initial responses they get once they first reveal the PF. Also, the number of preorders they get when it first goes up for sale.

Sideshow will gauge our activity first then announce the ES afterwards.

I'm sure they didn't do that much work on the PF and then decide not to release. It just may be on the back burner for a while. I don't think this will be a massive seller, so they might announce a low ES from the get-go to just move it through. At this point while I would still get the PF I would also be fine if they just make a 1:6. The PFs are space-eaters and from what I can tell the pose on that one looks like it would take up quite a bit of room.

Maybe they just figure that there is more money to be had with Marvel and DC since those franchises are very popular at the moment.

two things in the rumor mill that i have read on other forum. one is everything or alot is on hold because of the new movies, and two they are in jeopardy of losing star wars license.

Both seem possible, and that things might be on hold due to the new movies feels likely. I've thought about that as well. I don't know how to feel about it, if they lost the license. Maybe Gentle Giant would just pick it up?

Both seem possible, and that things might be on hold due to the new movies feels likely. I've thought about that as well. I don't know how to feel about it, if they lost the license. Maybe Gentle Giant would just pick it up?

i think the because of the new movies is moer likely also but hope another company gets to compete with sideshow in the larger scale.

I doubt for either, why hold off on EU stuff?

Back