Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still if the pose was better and the facial expression was better. I might still want him. If they could have gave him the axe I might even be ok with the face. But with both errrr.... I had to pass.

So despite all the **** SS are getting at the minute i think this is one of the best pieces they have put out for ages.

He's super fantastic, light up is amazing, pose works perfectly, paints on the face are excellent!

Just everything i could have hoped for!

100_4407_zpsbm8ztffz.jpg

100_4408_zpse5v1uogk.jpg

100_4410_zpsbwqj6typ.jpg

100_4411_zpseqqkiqac.jpg

100_4417_zpsygapu1n8.jpg

100_4416_zps1a42lijt.jpg

100_4415_zps0plc9bgj.jpg

100_4412_zpsoepmrkm3.jpg

100_4414_zpsvovjmxr4.jpg

100_4422_zpsuvl9bfce.jpg

Is that a Besta you're using? Heck I do need to get one of these soon, but they're so expensive...

This is one of the best star wars premium formats to date.
I have this one and the Darth Maul, and they look great together.
The light up effects of Savage is way better then the old Maul of course though.
Putting them together lit up is not the greatest.

Is that a Besta you're using? Heck I do need to get one of these soon, but they're so expensive...

Yeah thats a Besta. The actual shelf isn't expensive, cost me £80 new from Ikea. The doors are the expensive part at £35 each.

This is one of the best star wars premium formats to date.
I have this one and the Darth Maul, and they look great together.
The light up effects of Savage is way better then the old Maul of course though.
Putting them together lit up is not the greatest.

It's not only the best star wars PF for a while its one of the best PF's SS have put out for ages.

8 or 80? I'm not good at math but I'm pretty sure 80 is more than 35 ;<

35 for each door. 3-6 doors per unit. So 80 for the huge shelf, 105 for just 3 doors. <----- this is what he's saying.

Saw this guy at Midtown Comics and he looks amazing, I'm sure a TCW Darth Maul is in the future to go with this guy.

If I had the extra funds, I'd definitely be down for this but PF Cody, 1:6 Fives and Echo come first.

Saw this guy at Midtown Comics and he looks amazing, I'm sure a TCW Darth Maul is in the future to go with this guy.

If I had the extra funds, I'd definitely be down for this but PF Cody, 1:6 Fives and Echo come first.

That's what chicken legs maul is.

Yeah thats a Besta. The actual shelf isn't expensive, cost me £80 new from Ikea. The doors are the expensive part at £35 each.

Yea I meant the entire package. I would probably never get a display cabinet of any sort if it didn't come with some form of glass/door to block out the dust.

Saw this in person at a lcs. He's ok I may buy if I get it at around 100.00 off later on. It's no ex anyways. But he does look not as bad as I thought. I might get him to go with the awesome chicken leg maul.

Still think he is really underrated and alot of people are going to regret not buying him later.

Can somebody please tell me the voltage of the adapter or take a picture of it for me? I'd really appreciate it. I want to make sure that I have the correct one.

Back