Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I'm a big SW fan, but this isn't doing it for me at the moment.
Too many other big players I would have preferred so I think I'll be saving my money at the moment.

Yeah right, until the full reveal and then I might have something to think about.

The sculpt is terrible! Dosnt even resemble the character from the show!!!!

I'll probably PO this since I'm newer to statues. However, I need to get the two maul PF's as well. I'm hoping I can space this out.

Well, one day left, and the only tease that interests me is Savage. I'm hoping for a few more today.

Re: Savage Oppress

This looks awesome! Was watching the Clone wars series but never got to the season with Maul and his Brother. Seen some episodes and think he's pretty awesome. Hope a Cad bane is in the works. Want him! Very nice preview I think he's a definite order for me.

Yeah I am with you on the Cad Bane, as soon as i saw the teaser for a Savage Premium Format, I thought awesome now that they are doing a Clone Wars Series character there is hope for a Cad Bane.

What's the pose look like

zoolander.jpg
:monkey3

Bane would be awesome.

This will look cool, but is really for those die hard clone wars fans. (IMO) Otherwise would look just like a variant Maul.

this wasn't my 1st or even 20th choice, but I will get him for sure.

The preview looks great. Hopefully the saber will utilize the new technology.

I am surprised so many are interested in ashoka. I can't stand her.

Kinda like us humans. :lol

If your brother or sister have a completely different skin color than you, you should have a conversation with your parents.

Zabraks have the same skin color as humans. the tribe that Maul and Savage came from have their bodies tattooed as a right of passage when they become adults.

So the red and yellow face "mask" maul and this guy have are all tattooed on? it's not part of their original genetic? google photo shows the unaltered zabraks face have normal human skin colors, that's accurate?

Once again, Wookieepedia holds the answers.

Like the rest of his kin, Maul was subjected, shortly after birth, to an initiation ritual during which he was immersed in a "magic" oily bath, and covered head to toe in black and red tattoos.[1] Later stripped of his black Nightbrother markings, Maul was left solely red-skinned.[18] Agonizing Sith tattoos were applied personally by Darth Sidious in an attempt to cleanse Maul's mind[18] as well as demonstrating Maul's complete dedication to the dark side.[2]

If your brother or sister have a completely different skin color than you, you should have a conversation with your parents.

So the red and yellow face "mask" maul and this guy have are all tattooed on? it's not part of their original genetic? google photo shows the unaltered zabraks face have normal human skin colors, that's accurate?

yes, most of them tattoo at least their faces, guess it's like a cultural thing. check out this trailer for the old republic MMO. you will see a jedi Zabrak that has minor tattoos on his face.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mm4JEZudf0c[/ame]

Last edited:

this wasn't my 1st or even 20th choice, but I will get him for sure.

The preview looks great. Hopefully the saber will utilize the new technology.

I am surprised so many are interested in ashoka. I can't stand her.

I couldn't stand her either until the last 3 seasons I think.

Back