Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Oppress

Looks great. But who would pay +300 euro's/dollars for a character from the Clone Wars. Would rather spend it on a new Vader or other movie character

Looks great. But who would pay +300 euro's/dollars for a character from the Clone Wars. Would rather spend it on a new Vader or other movie character

Yeah like more snow troopers. Cause they had lots of diologue and mattered to everyone

Looks very cool to me. Will go great with the Siths. Still hoping for a Lando, Mara Jade, Bespin Han, Tie Pilot, Arena Padme, Obi Wan and Qui Gon. And then I'll be pretty much good on this line. Thrawn and Xizor would also be nice but not essential. I wonder if they'd ever make a 1:4 Jabba. Not sure if I'd want to take up that much space though.

I'd be up for a 1/6 Savage, but a PF is too much for a Clone Wars character for me.

Damn what a surprise this was. Congratulations sideshow.

Finally cyborg maul won't be alone in the corner of my collection anymore!

Good to see some new characters coming rather another vader or etc.

yeah was kinda surprised this was made. but hey anything new and unexpected is always a welcome. might be in for it depending on how it looks when they release more pics. but definitely intrigued.

This looks like it'll be very neat. Loved the character in the show. I felt like he had way more character than he was given credit for since SW fans felt like any zabrak who had tattoos and a double bladed lightsaber had to be a ripoff of Maul. But I will agree that once Maul did arrive on CW, his character depth took a significant blow.

Also, his face does look weird. I guess they are going for a realistic style, like their Captain Rex, and not an animated look. But an animated look would be badass.

Very curious to see the full review and glad it's not another Vader..

if he's darth maul's brother why is his head yellow, shouldnt it be red just like his brother? or is it step brother, and their mom didnt tell them the truth

Wow this looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see the full reveal. Kinda excited for another sith!

if he's darth maul's brother why is his head yellow, shouldnt it be red just like his brother? or is it step brother, and their mom didnt tell them the truth

Zabraks have the same skin color as humans. the tribe that Maul and Savage came from have their bodies tattooed as a right of passage when they become adults.

I'd be up for a 1/6 Savage, but a PF is too much for a Clone Wars character for me.

I agree. I wish they would have made him part of their Mythos line somehow. I love that scale. Plus he would have looked great with the Maul. I doubt I'll pick this up simply because I have no other Star Wars PF's.

Cool! I want it but with the new price of these pf, I'm going to hold off until release. I do want him next to my chicken leg maul. Hope the ex comes with a COH angry portrait.

Back