Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Oppress

Unexpected. Cool Star Wars PF reveal Sideshow, now I'm just waiting for Mara Jade..once I have her I'll feel much better!

I agree. I wish they would have made him part of their Mythos line somehow. I love that scale. Plus he would have looked great with the Maul. I doubt I'll pick this up simply because I have no other Star Wars PF's.

Yeah, it's not money as much as it's display. A CW character doesn't get that kind of position of honor in my collection. 1/6, yes. PF? Nah.

I love the character, but agree an Ahsoka would be awesome. I'm not diggin' the face on this Savage, though. It might be the angle or the shadows, but he looks like he's got a nose like Gonzo.

Ahsoka is a must!!!

TCW animated series is so much better then the prequels. Nice to see they are doing a piece (hope for more) based on the show.

Ahsoka is a must!!!

TCW animated series is so much better then the prequels. Nice to see they are doing a piece (hope for more) based on the show.

Crap.... When the prequels come out we can get 100 new pf..... :thud:

Ahsoka is a must!!!

I do own all the seasons but 5 (blu disc problems) and I honestly hated how they ended it with Ahsoka. But with a possible TCW obi wan been teased we could see her too.

Very cool!

From the limited view they've teased, he could be holding his double-blade lightsaber in the right hand, out in front.

I'd love to see SSC's take on a "realistic" looking Ahsoka.

Same here! I hope we get an Ahsoka PF soon. :pray:

Who is Ahsoka?

cat-surprised-face-o.gif
:wave

Back